Roger Waters opera "CA IRA" release date!
Jun 2, 2005 at 4:51 AM Post #2 of 9
Ooooooh! That should be interesting at least. I'll check it out when it gets here. On a sad note, the Australian Pink Floyd, the best Pink Floyd cover band, was on town last week and I couldn't get a ticket
frown.gif
. I really need a hug.

Jun 3, 2005 at 1:20 PM Post #4 of 9
Well if this isn't like 100$ I'll probably get it..

I must say though that I don't share your enthousiasm.. But who knows I might be pleasantly surprised!

I wasn't even aware of hits "Sound of bodies" cd, how is that? Any good?

Jun 3, 2005 at 6:42 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onix
Ooooooh! That should be interesting at least. I'll check it out when it gets here. On a sad note, the Australian Pink Floyd, the best Pink Floyd cover band, was on town last week and I couldn't get a ticket
frown.gif
. I really need a hug.

Sorry you missed them mate, I've seen them about 4 times and they're pretty good but nothing like the real deal.. still, very good cover band indeed.

Mike.

Jun 5, 2005 at 12:39 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by fyrfytrhoges
"music from the body" is good for what it is, a soundtrack written by waters and ron geesin, i have listened to it many times.

...man that was weird album, hearing the the detail and clarity of 'body sounds' through £3000 speakers is a weird experience
3000smile.gif

Jun 5, 2005 at 5:26 PM Post #8 of 9
I'm also curious as to what this will sound like, especially since it features Bryn Terfel and Paul Groves. Opera afficionado that I am, I've never heard of Ying Huang though. Are there any plans to stage this at some point?

Jun 6, 2005 at 3:44 AM Post #9 of 9
im not curious at all about the sound, roger waters is so anal about the production value of his material i have no doubt this will sound awesome, no doubts at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back