Roger Waters of Pink Floyd Coming to Canada!
Mar 9, 2007 at 4:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Ampl1tude

100+ Head-Fier
Im just too happy.

Roger Waters of Pink Floyd is coming to Canada, and better yet, Ottawa Ontario to play "The Dark Side of the Moon", along with singles from "Wish You Were Here", etc.

Truely Once in a lifetime experience!

3000smile.gif

Mar 9, 2007 at 4:51 AM Post #2 of 9
Awesome! I saw him in Indianapolis, IN last September and it was one of the best concerts I've been to. I don't know how the old man still has it, but he definitely does!
580smile.gif

Mar 9, 2007 at 7:08 AM Post #4 of 9
He's coming to Ottawa Ontario on June 4 but luckily for you he's also going to Vancouver British Columbia on June 21. Tickets are on sale now for both events. I have a feeling its going to be sold out soon.

Mar 9, 2007 at 7:22 AM Post #6 of 9
Yeah, the ticket price is really an issue.

the most outrageous ticket price i've seen in the past months is The Police in toronto which costs $225 for "good" seats.

Mar 9, 2007 at 2:16 PM Post #8 of 9
I am happy for you that Roger Waters of Pink Floyd is coming to Canada. I saw Roger Waters of Pink Floyd last September by the beach at Jones Beach Ampitheater in Long Island, New York, USA last September, 2006. Excellent show. You will love it.

Mar 9, 2007 at 5:07 PM Post #9 of 9
I saw him at Madison Square Garden in September and it was an awesome show. You'll definitely enjoy it and it is very much worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back