Rockmee or Iriver Spinn
Feb 16, 2010 at 3:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Salent

Head-Fier
So im going to get a new mp3 player within the week. Ive been looking at these two but im not sure which one i want to get. I really like that the rockmee has upgradeable memory but i like the iriver too because you can change the themes and has games and a touchscreen. Which one is better for the price? What other players should i be looking at other than the sansas that are under 80$

Feb 16, 2010 at 4:08 AM Post #3 of 8
Well it depends on what you need, like the Sansas will probably have the best SQ out of those, the spinn does have some pretty nice features with the AMOLED screen, but only 262k colors and decent SQ, and amazon reviews tells of non existent customer service. The Rockmee well there's a post in this forum how it's just as good as a Sansa Fuze. Just depends on what you want in a player.

Feb 16, 2010 at 4:59 AM Post #5 of 8
Well the Rockmee isn't a touchscreen and out of your choices the spinn is the only touch screen, but it's just a touch screen that's just there from what i read, the little spinn feature does everything the touch screen is used for, you could try to find a Samsung P2 refurb somewhere, i remember seeing those for like $80, but they don't play lossless music. the Sansas and the Rockmee does have expandable memory if you sohlud want more space as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back