Rockhopper M3
Jun 17, 2005 at 10:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

TURBO

1000+ Head-Fier
Do anyone know what is the time frame to get an M3 from Rockhopper after the day of payment?. I've been sending some emails to Stephen and no replies to my emails lately. In his website, the amp shows that is "completed-testing". I am in the 4th week now. I this normal?. Is he on vacation or a meeting?. Sick maybe. Do anyone know or is in contact with him?. Thanks.

Jun 17, 2005 at 10:34 PM Post #3 of 10
I didn’t have the same luck. Tomorrow, I will do a decision about this case. I don’t even want the amp anymore. I just got from a trip and no amp still. 4 weeks is un acceptable. Is this amp that difficult to build?

Jun 18, 2005 at 12:22 AM Post #6 of 10
I think he's been busy lately. It took him about a week to get back to me the last time I bothered him, but I think this communication lag is a relatively recent development. Mine was in the "Completed—Testing" phase for 3 and a half weeks (shipped 5 and a half weeks from payment), so hopefully he'll be less busy now that it's summer. I know it's agonizing, but ... well ... actually, I'm just happy that I finally have mine. Just be glad that you aren't "Eric C.".

Jun 18, 2005 at 12:23 AM Post #7 of 10
Nope. I am Eric M. Headfi ID: "TURBO". What bothers me the most is not getting replies from him. I am not like that. I don’t do, what I dont like to be done to me. If I can’t keep my promise, I do prefer not to do business at all. I don’t want the amp anymore. He can keep it. This game needs to be stopped somehow. Here we go again. I dont know why this case remind me another to another builder.

Jun 18, 2005 at 1:02 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by TURBO
Nope. I am Eric M. Headfi ID: "TURBO". What bothers me the most is not getting replies from him. I am not like that. I don’t do, what I dont like to be done to me. If I can’t keep my promise, I do prefer not to do business at all. I don’t want the amp anymore. He can keep it. This game needs to be stopped somehow. Here we go again. I dont know why this case remind me another to another builder.

Are you sure your emails are reaching him? Maybe he has a spam filter that's throwing away your email. My experience with Stephen has been positive (he responds to my emails within 2 days).

Jun 18, 2005 at 1:04 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by atx
Are you sure your emails are reaching him? Maybe he has a spam filter that's throwing away your email. My experience with Stephen has been positive (he responds to my emails within 2 days).

Thanks for your reply. He will reply to paypal emails from now on. Maybe they will be able to reach him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back