Rockbox !!
Feb 19, 2010 at 9:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

richbass

500+ Head-Fier
Feb 19, 2010 at 9:58 AM Post #3 of 10
For one, it is the other way around. Rockbox support the players, not the players supporting Rockbox.

As for support for the mentioned players, I believe the following is correct:
* Cowon D2 - Unstable. CowonD2Info < Main < Wiki
* Sansa Clip+ - Partly supported (ex. no playback) - SansaAMS < Main < Wiki
* Sansa Fuze - V1 is supported, V2 is unsupported - SansaAMS < Main < Wiki

Feb 19, 2010 at 5:44 PM Post #6 of 10
I would not buy a player from amazon because you have no idea what you're getting. As long as it's a sansa clip, it will be thrown in one category. There is no information about the different versions of the clip.

You could potentially email the sellers and ask them to provide a serial number, but that may be a longshot.

You might have better luck in the FS forums, ebay, or other marketplaces where used units are sold. Sellers there might be more willing to provide you with the info you need.

Feb 19, 2010 at 5:55 PM Post #7 of 10
the irony is, the v1 clip had issues with battery life, and those players affected by the battery life sounded like pants, unusually hissy in comparison to v2 clips.

I only had 2 v1 clips and both sucked balls, v2 is where its at, rockbox is good but I wouldnt take the risk of getting a duff v1 just to use it.

Oct 7, 2011 at 7:34 AM Post #9 of 10

Quote:
I would not buy a player from amazon because you have no idea what you're getting. As long as it's a sansa clip, it will be thrown in one category. There is no information about the different versions of the clip.You could potentially email the sellers and ask them to provide a serial number, but that may be a longshot.You might have better luck in the FS forums, ebay, or other marketplaces where used units are sold. Sellers there might be more willing to provide you with the info you need.

amazon is not reliable? 

then where do i get the clip+?

theres no stores here that sells sansa..

please help me./?

Oct 7, 2011 at 8:09 AM Post #10 of 10

Quote:
amazon is not reliable? 

then where do i get the clip+?

theres no stores here that sells sansa..

please help me./?

That post is almost 2 years old.  Maybe they had issues before but I purchased my Clip+ & Clip Zip from Amazon and both were the correct items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back