Rockbox Problems
Jul 3, 2007 at 1:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

The Rino

100+ Head-Fier
I installed rockbox's current build on my 5th gen ipod and, like any new software I get I experiment with different settings and features etc. I started messing around with the sound settings like crossfeed, attenuation advanced EQ settings and stuff. Anyway, certain songs would stop playing for a second or two every 10 to 15 seconds. I changed so many settings that I didn't know how to undo what I changed. So I gave up and uninstalled it. Any idea of where to find a comprehensive manual or something. I also noticed that I couldn't get my playlists from itunes to show up on rockbox. And lastly, when I wanted to scroll down say a list of artists for example that there was no accelleration. In other words it took forever to scroll from a to z. Are these things fixed with different settings or should I just keep using the original ipod firmware. Rockbox has so many more features that I hate to give up that easily.

Jul 3, 2007 at 2:25 AM Post #3 of 5
You can reset to the default settings under Manage Settings --> Reset Settings.

As for the manual, the prior poster linked to it, but there is also a link to it on every page of the Rockbox site.

Jul 3, 2007 at 2:43 AM Post #4 of 5
i posted it here cause this forum has more viewers. I guess i'll post it somewhere else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back