Rockbox Clip+ Advantages as of NOW
Mar 31, 2011 at 9:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

aurnob88

100+ Head-Fier
What are the advantages with the latest release of Rockbox for the Clip+.

Also, does the sound quality degrade?

Apr 1, 2011 at 11:09 AM Post #3 of 7
furthermore, the DAC and amp inside of the clip+ and the fuse (they are the same chipset) is one of the most retardedly accurate ones. You get pretty much a perfectly straight frequency response curve.

and rockbox is the tits.

Apr 1, 2011 at 10:53 PM Post #4 of 7
i got rockbox and the navigation and useability are crap now

anybody know good themes

Apr 1, 2011 at 11:12 PM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
i got rockbox and the navigation and useability are crap now

anybody know good themes

I use this one:

http://themes.rockbox.org/index.php?themeid=847&target=sansaclipplus

Apr 2, 2011 at 12:06 AM Post #6 of 7
You probably didnt take the time to look through the manual. The navigation and usability are "crap" if you dont know what you are doing. Once you know how the keybindings work (ie previous track == back one directory, menu button == main menu, not up one level like with ipod).

There is a rockbox installer that also downloads and installs themes for you and shows you a screenshot of each theme.

Apr 2, 2011 at 2:36 AM Post #7 of 7
You probably didnt take the time to look through the manual. The navigation and usability are "crap" if you dont know what you are doing. Once you know how the keybindings work (ie previous track == back one directory, menu button == main menu, not up one level like with ipod).

There is a rockbox installer that also downloads and installs themes for you and shows you a screenshot of each theme.

yeap. i installed the yellow theme and seems pretty good so far although crashes occur once in a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back