Rock out with FREE DENON Headphones! - Must enter this week
Aug 19, 2011 at 8:59 PM Post #167 of 247
congrats to the winners! let us know how the headphones are :)

Aug 19, 2011 at 9:21 PM Post #168 of 247
Still haven't gotten an email :frowning2: probably didn't win

Aug 19, 2011 at 11:52 PM Post #171 of 247
So, if I counted right, that was eight winners from Head-Fi that checked in?

Pretty good out of 100...

Aug 20, 2011 at 6:30 AM Post #173 of 247
So those that didn't win, who are saying they got notification that they didn't win, they're lying then. Right.

Who knows why we didn't all get the reject notice, but mass email can be wonky like that.

Aug 20, 2011 at 10:14 AM Post #174 of 247
Yeah, no e-mail for me either way - but I'm glad that at least some of the people who won will put the headphones to good use.

I really had no idea what I was going to do with a pair if I won - most of my friends and family have already been gifted with decent headphones during my personal "ambassador program" to eradicate ibuds.

Aug 20, 2011 at 11:14 AM Post #175 of 247
I won...does this count?

Good Day,
We are pleased to inform you that your email address was picked in our recent draws. You have won a 10 day all expense paid trip for two to one of our exotic destination locations. CONGRATULATIONS !!!.
We have over 80 exotic island beach locations to choose from and you may visit our website http://www.gohawaii.com/ to choose a location.
After selecting a destination, You are required to call our reservation desk to confirm your receipt of this email and to provide us the following details: Full names, Address, Age and possible date of visiting our destinations. This notification is sent to all our lucky winners and reservation would be confirmed on the first caller basis.

Your winning entitles you to a return ticket,hotel accommodation,feeding and a $5,000 shopping voucher.ALL FREE.
Please call our Vacation reservation desk on any of these numbers to provide your details:
+881935211828
+881935211829
+9609001256
+9609001360
Best Regards,
Alexis Honolu

Aug 20, 2011 at 6:30 PM Post #177 of 247

Quote:
I won...does this count?
Quote:
Good Day,
We are pleased to inform you that your email address was picked in our recent draws. You have won a 10 day all expense paid trip for two to one of our exotic destination locations. CONGRATULATIONS !!!.
We have over 80 exotic island beach locations to choose from and you may visit our website http://www.gohawaii.com/ to choose a location.
After selecting a destination, You are required to call our reservation desk to confirm your receipt of this email and to provide us the following details: Full names, Address, Age and possible date of visiting our destinations. This notification is sent to all our lucky winners and reservation would be confirmed on the first caller basis.

Your winning entitles you to a return ticket,hotel accommodation,feeding and a $5,000 shopping voucher.ALL FREE.
Please call our Vacation reservation desk on any of these numbers to provide your details:
+881935211828
+881935211829
+9609001256
+9609001360
Best Regards,
Alexis Honolu

Hey, I used to get that sort of thing almost everyday on my phone, "congratulations, you are the winner of...", until I dumped Bell?Telus and now exclusively use  an internet phone. (magicjack if you care to know).

Aug 20, 2011 at 10:56 PM Post #178 of 247

Quote:
So those that didn't win, who are saying they got notification that they didn't win, they're lying then. Right.

Who knows why we didn't all get the reject notice, but mass email can be wonky like that.

OK I know I should just leave it but... did anyone that didn't win specifically say they got an e-mail back from Denon?  Maybe you should learn to read.  From your earlier post it seems you didn't receive an e-mail back but you figured that means you didn't win, right?  To the guy that was waiting for the hopeful reply from Denon:  I'm pretty sure they would only send one mass reply to everyone they intended so if you havn't gotten a reply yet chances are you didn't win.

Aug 21, 2011 at 5:02 AM Post #179 of 247
Congrats winners! :)

Aug 21, 2011 at 5:20 AM Post #180 of 247
Found this in my email box yesterday:
Quote:
Thank you for entering the Denon Headphone Sweepstakes. Congratulations! You were randomly selected as a winner of Denon Headphones. In order to be eligible to receive your Denon Headphones, please reply to denonsweepstakes@acbcoop.com by 8/26/2011, with the following information:

• First name, Last name
  • Complete Address
  • Date of birth
  • Phone number
Once we receive your information please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

I also doubted the origin because of the dodgy email address, but the firm acbcoop seems ligid, so I guess I also won.
The only setback is this 4-6 weeks for delivery. Do you realise how many hours of eagerly waiting that is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back