ROCK JAW Testers
Dec 30, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #946 of 1,034
A very, very, nice Christmas Wish arrived today with some excellent product in tow.

Thank you Bob!

beerchug.gif
L3000.gif
beerchug.gif

Jan 2, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #952 of 1,034
I hope everyone has had a good holiday.
Here's to a great year to come. 
beerchug.gif

Santa-Bob's parcel arrived just before Christmas for me and I've been loving them so far.
Thoughts, reviews and pictures to come.

Jan 2, 2015 at 2:34 PM Post #953 of 1,034
Happy New Year all! 
beerchug.gif

Seems it should be off to a good start with a few reviews to read, looking forward to that. 
popcorn.gif

Jan 4, 2015 at 6:54 AM Post #956 of 1,034
Yeap! Hopefully to receive the Kommand, Hydra 2 and Arcana 2 tomorrow! 

Sorry Billson on but you won't. A courier lost your first shipment and due to the Christmas holidays I could not send another one, even though its packed ready to go, so it will ship now tomorrow on a quick delivery service :)

Cheers
Bob

Jan 4, 2015 at 7:34 AM Post #957 of 1,034
Sorry Billson on but you won't. A courier lost your first shipment and due to the Christmas holidays I could not send another one, even though its packed ready to go, so it will ship now tomorrow on a quick delivery service :)

Cheers
Bob

Sorry to hear that!

Will let you know when I received them :)

Jan 8, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #959 of 1,034
I noticed the Rock Jaw products in late 2014 and have read some reviews about Alfa Genus and Acero. I have also read some of the postings on this thread as well as the Acero Review thread.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/724225/review-rock-jaw-acero-a-closed-headphone-with-a-rather-airy-sound

Based on all the postings and discussions, I thought Rock Jaw really has some promising products. I am not really an IEM kind of person. So Acero caught my attention.

I just received the Acero that I ordered from Amazon. The delivery only took two days (with Prime). However, I was very disappointed with the product. Per some of the photos of the packaging I saw on this thread I guess the Acero I received came from the early production runs (photo below). The box was not sealed. The headphones felt flimsy and the fit was uncomfortable. The ear cups won't stay at the adjusted positions and would slide ups and downs. They don't extend long enough for people with larger hat size. The paint job on the ear cups also looked cheap and one of the ear cups was dusty. I only listened to them for about 10 minutes and put them back in the box. I was not impressed by the sound. The only thing worth mentioning was that they didn't sound closed in (compared to the M-50 from memory).

I will be returning them to Amazon.

PS - I did send PM to Bob, but have not got any reply. 

Jan 8, 2015 at 12:21 PM Post #960 of 1,034
  PS - I did send PM to Bob, but have not got any reply. 

Bob will get back to you, he is top notch for communications!

I some similar issues with the Acero's as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back