ROCK JAW Testers
Dec 2, 2014 at 3:57 AM Post #901 of 1,034
Hi all,

Pardon my ignorance, but have anybody compared the Arcana V2 and the Hydra V2?
They both have the same specs and price on Rock Jaw's website, and they seemed to have more or less the same features.

Dec 2, 2014 at 4:48 AM Post #902 of 1,034
Maybe one of the Head-Fiers in the UK?

Most of the original testers are still waiting to try the new iterations of the Rock-Jaw line-up. 

Dec 2, 2014 at 4:48 AM Post #903 of 1,034
  Hi all,

Pardon my ignorance, but have anybody compared the Arcana V2 and the Hydra V2?
They both have the same specs and price on Rock Jaw's website, and they seemed to have more or less the same features.

Mark who reviewed the Arcana will be doing the Hydra also. They have the same driver but the chamber tuning is different.

Cheers
Bob

Dec 2, 2014 at 4:59 AM Post #904 of 1,034
  Maybe one of the Head-Fiers in the UK?

Most of the original testers are still waiting to try the new iterations of the Rock-Jaw line-up. 

You wont be waiting much longer. I am just awaiting for something to finish being built and then off they go
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 2, 2014 at 4:59 AM Post #905 of 1,034

Mark who reviewed the Arcana will be doing the Hydra also. They have the same driver but the chamber tuning is different.

Cheers
Bob

Bob,

Thank you for your reply, very much appreciated.

I'll wait for the review then. But if you don't mind, how do you intend the tuning will sound like? (Do I make any sense? Sorry for my English, it's not my mother language).

Dec 2, 2014 at 5:00 AM Post #906 of 1,034
  You wont be waiting much longer. I am just awaiting for something to finish being built and then off they go
size]

Thanks Bob - after our earlier discussions on the initial tuning of the V1 in the series, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you've accomplished - especially considering how good the Alfa Genus are (I still use them).

Dec 2, 2014 at 5:10 AM Post #908 of 1,034

Thanks Bob - after our earlier discussions on the initial tuning of the V1 in the series, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you've accomplished - especially considering how good the Alfa Genus are (I still use them).

I am hoping you will be pleasantly surprised. Glad you still use the Alfa Genus. What we discussed in our last discussion is almost ready now also 
wink.gif

Dec 2, 2014 at 5:22 AM Post #909 of 1,034
  I am hoping you will be pleasantly surprised. Glad you still use the Alfa Genus. What we discussed in our last discussion is almost ready now also 
size]

Oooh - I wondered how you were going with those.  Can't wait to hear them. 

Dec 2, 2014 at 7:37 AM Post #911 of 1,034

Users who are viewing this thread

Back