ROCK JAW Head-Fi member discounts
Oct 8, 2014 at 8:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

Rockbob

Member of the Trade: Rock Jaw
All Head-fi members will get 10% discount and free shipping.

Contact me via PM for your special head-fi discount code. Members with under 50 posts contact me for code authorisation. This offer only applies to orders placed via the official ROCK JAW website

This is across the whole product range http://www.rockjawaudio.com/products/

Cheers
Bob

Oct 10, 2014 at 3:19 PM Post #2 of 36
That is an excellent deal Rockbob!
beerchug.gif

Oct 11, 2014 at 3:48 AM Post #4 of 36
Oowah!

I've been looking to invest in some good IEMs for portable--I've been on over-ears this whole time.  Based on the reviews, the Alfa Genus looks like a nice candidate...but your website shows two tuning filters while the reviewers are going through three?

Oct 11, 2014 at 5:17 AM Post #5 of 36
  Oowah!

I've been looking to invest in some good IEMs for portable--I've been on over-ears this whole time.  Based on the reviews, the Alfa Genus looks like a nice candidate...but your website shows two tuning filters while the reviewers are going through three?

We need to update the images, however we have some 2 filter old package stock left, not much, so we are just adding the 3rd filter into the old packaging until its all gone. So if anyone orders from us with they will get 3 filters, but if they order from anywhere else at the moment they will most likely get 2 filter type. By the end of this month there wont be any 2 filter stock available to buy and only the new 3 filter.

Oct 12, 2014 at 12:56 AM Post #7 of 36
I am extremely interested in the ACERO model. They look incredibly well built and beautiful. Too bad there is not a review out on them yet. Would have really wanted to know the frequency response and the bass. I'm a sucker for quality bass i.e Audio Technica WS99. I'm on the fence for pulling the trigger on them! Anyone?

Oct 12, 2014 at 3:20 AM Post #8 of 36
Some of us tried the original Aceros.  RockJaw were reworking them (retuning).  The reason there are no reviews on anything except the Alfa Genus, is that the guys doing the reviewing are awaiting the updated models.

Oct 12, 2014 at 5:02 AM Post #9 of 36
  I am extremely interested in the ACERO model. They look incredibly well built and beautiful. Too bad there is not a review out on them yet. Would have really wanted to know the frequency response and the bass. I'm a sucker for quality bass i.e Audio Technica WS99. I'm on the fence for pulling the trigger on them! Anyone?

What Brooko said above this post is correct.

The ones available from Amazon and other 3rd party sellers are more of an airy sound (mid centric), the new ones have a similar feel but sub bass lifted. If your a bass head these wont be for you.

Oct 13, 2014 at 7:41 AM Post #10 of 36
Hey, maybe you could give us a short run-down on the different sound signatures your IEMs offer? I've never heard of your company but the apparent build quality and design of your products really interest me! 

Thanks 

Oct 13, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #11 of 36
  Hey, maybe you could give us a short run-down on the different sound signatures your IEMs offer? I've never heard of your company but the apparent build quality and design of your products really interest me! 

Thanks 

Hi Nopeudon,

Thanks for the interest.

Here is our subjective opinion

Hydra V2 and Arcana V2 - Great clarity, perfect bass and a little mid centric
Alfa Genus - I would suggest looking at all the reviews here http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus
KOMMAND- Is much like the Alfa Genus with the tuning filters, but everything is turned up, better imaging and a little warmer. - There will be some reviews coming soon and will be able to offer an impartial opinion.
ACERO - Is quite neutral, airy sound. These are not for bass heads

Any questions please ask away.

Cheers
Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back