Rock Jaw Audio Looking for Pre-Production Testers for Future Products
Mar 31, 2017 at 10:54 AM Post #106 of 132
Hey Insider

Did you get my PM? Told you a bit about me as you kindly posted your video link, I had a rummage the other day and i've found more ear buds, Dzat, JVC XXplosives, 2 pairs of RHA, Goji endorsed by Tinchy Stryder (not a fan on sale in Dixons) and Sennheiser CX3.0 II. I've got a Cowon Plenue D (early birthday gift 31/3/65) Im trying them all with.

Hi Rich,

I have received :)

I will respond later tonight. 

Apr 1, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #108 of 132
I rather enjoy the human aspect to all of this. I am enjoying all the banter and comical comments :)

Best of luck to all who wish to be selected, of course I would be happier if I was one of those lucky ones! :)

Apr 1, 2017 at 12:42 PM Post #109 of 132
I rather enjoy the human aspect to all of this. I am enjoying all the banter and comical comments :)

Best of luck to all who wish to be selected, of course I would be happier if I was one of those lucky ones! :)

We aim to please :) I try to keep everything human, rather than a corporate machine. One of the things I pride myself on.

Next week is D day. No one is safe at the moment.. :)

Find out next week if you are the chosen one.

Apr 1, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #110 of 132

I rather enjoy the human aspect to all of this. I am enjoying all the banter and comical comments
smily_headphones1.gif

Best of luck to all who wish to be selected, of course I would be happier if I was one of those lucky ones!
smily_headphones1.gif

We aim to please
smily_headphones1.gif
I try to keep everything human, rather than a corporate machine. One of the things I pride myself on.

Next week is D day. No one is safe at the moment..
smily_headphones1.gif

Find out next week if you are the chosen one.

biggrin.gif

Apr 1, 2017 at 10:13 PM Post #114 of 132
You have made my evening.

I want to print this onto a t shirt

I will be using this when choosing lol

maybe print it out on shirt and gift to all selected reviewers hehe

Apr 1, 2017 at 10:26 PM Post #115 of 132
  maybe print it out on shirt and gift to all selected reviewers hehe

Even if not chosen, that would be a cool shirt! Psych people out, lol.

Apr 6, 2017 at 7:40 AM Post #118 of 132
Please PM us :)

*Wrong thread, apologies!

It is kind of cool watching the progress of the Resonate through the international mail system. Almost like we are journeying along with the item, via the Internet! :sunglasses:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back