Rock Jaw Audio Looking for Pre-Production Testers for Future Products
Feb 20, 2017 at 3:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 132

Rock Jaw Audio

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all, 

When we made the decision to rejoin Head-Fi to get 2017 started, we did so with the idea of creating our very own Rock Jaw family within the umbrella family that is Head-Fi. To that end, we want to start offering experienced and knowledgeable Head-Fi members the chance to help us shape our future products. 

By that, we mean that we want to provide Head-Fi members with pre-production earphones to gain their ideas on the sound signature as well as design and build quality. Think of this as a sort of Beta test program. 

We're still running a review tour of the new Resonate, and will launch review tours of final products in a similar fashion in the future! 

We'll be able to share more about upcoming products shortly, but for now, those that are interested in committing to something like this, please feel free to comment below and we can PM members for some particulars about locations and so on. 

Thank you all! 

Feb 21, 2017 at 2:59 PM Post #9 of 132
Hi All! 

Thanks so much for your interest! Basically, we're looking to borrow the golden ears of Head-Fi members. We want those willing to devote their time and experience to help us test our products and see how good their sound reproduction is. Pre-production products that we send out to members might be a little rough in terms of build and trim, as we are looking for people to test how they sound, before we finalize design/build. 

We will be in touch with more information shortly, and again closer to when we have a product we need testing, which will be sooner than you think! For those looking to get some of our current products, we're still running a deal for Head-Fi members

Feb 21, 2017 at 3:05 PM Post #12 of 132
  Hi all, 

When we made the decision to rejoin Head-Fi to get 2017 started, we did so with the idea of creating our very own Rock Jaw family within the umbrella family that is Head-Fi. To that end, we want to start offering experienced and knowledgeable Head-Fi members the chance to help us shape our future products. 

By that, we mean that we want to provide Head-Fi members with pre-production earphones to gain their ideas on the sound signature as well as design and build quality. Think of this as a sort of Beta test program. 

We're still running a review tour of the new Resonate, and will launch review tours of final products in a similar fashion in the future! 

We'll be able to share more about upcoming products shortly, but for now, those that are interested in committing to something like this, please feel free to comment below and we can PM members for some particulars about locations and so on. 

Thank you all! 

I absolutely want to help! I'm particularly interested in build quality, as I am also an engineer. I feel like I could provide valuable feedback in that particular venue especially.

Feb 21, 2017 at 3:20 PM Post #15 of 132
I am very interested in doing preproduction product testing.

I am currently researching headphone virtualisation using DSP, headphone design and IFFT based equalisation.

I am also an audiophile who's always looking for a new sound signature to enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back