Rochester New York Area
Dec 31, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #33 of 42
Hello,

New to this hobby and hoping to meet some fellow audiophiles (although I don't think I have quite earned that title yet).

May I ask when the next Rochester get together is and how frequently they occur?

I have a few lower end cans and a couple lower end amp/dacs I can bring for people to listen to!

Thanks!

Dec 31, 2015 at 10:38 PM Post #34 of 42
Hello,

New to this hobby and hoping to meet some fellow audiophiles (although I don't think I have quite earned that title yet).

May I ask when the next Rochester get together is and how frequently they occur?

I have a few lower end cans and a couple lower end amp/dacs I can bring for people to listen to!

Thanks!

Well this is the first one I know of. You are more than welcome to drop by. PM for my address .

Jan 2, 2016 at 5:26 PM Post #40 of 42
Well due to circumstances we will be rescheduling this get together.  If anyone in the area wants to stop by on a weekend and listen to some headphones just let me know.  I'll keep bumping this thread to keep it alive.  Now back to trying out Roon on the big screen.....
cool.gif

Jan 23, 2016 at 1:02 PM Post #41 of 42

Just looked at your profile.... *Hnggggg*. Is that all current inventory? Very impressive. I'm going to make a little list of requests!

By the way I'll be bringing my TH-X00's as well. If you want to leave yours behind to make room we'll still have a pair.

EDIT: Scratch that.. Did I say "very impressive"? I meant to say "makes me giddy like a little school girl impressive".

I took a peak, too.... WOW is all I can say!! How do you get the time to even listen to half of that??!! 
BTW, I wouldn't mind hooking up for some headphone listening fun in the future, if it's ok with you guys. I live in Lockport, not very far away. Will subscribe to this thread to keep up to date!!

Jan 23, 2016 at 2:07 PM Post #42 of 42
Sorry I couldn't make the last one, but I'm game to try again.  Prefer afternoon over evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back