Robin Trower '08 World Tour
Nov 4, 2007 at 1:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Hermitt

1000+ Head-Fier
The '08 tour for Robin Trower has confirmed dates!
World Tour '08

I've just got 6th row dinner table for the Knocoti Resort at Clear Lake in N Calif. for Feb 16th ! WOOT!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nov 4, 2007 at 1:21 AM Post #2 of 5
Pas de Canada. Zut!

Hermitt, sad to say, but the article you referred me to a few months earlier (if you recall, related to costs and hassles of touring here, border, etc.) has come true.

Will have to see about a possible trip to the 'States... but looking at the dates, it appears that Chicago would be the most convenient locale.

frown.gif

Nov 4, 2007 at 1:34 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pas de Canada. Zut!

Hermitt, sad to say, but the article you referred me to a few months earlier (if you recall, related to costs and hassles of touring here, border, etc.) has come true.

Will have to see about a possible trip to the 'States... but looking at the dates, it appears that Chicago would be the most convenient locale.

frown.gif

the HOB would be an awesome place to see him tho... You need to go.. he isn't getting any younger yanno
blink.gif
He is also playing at the Fillmore here in San Francisco, but at Konocti, I got some fairly close (6th row) dinner table seats. I noticed tonight while at the Konocti site, that Peter Frampton was playing tonight
blink.gif

Nov 5, 2007 at 1:18 AM Post #4 of 5
Thanks Hermitt, I will be seeing him at the Boardwalk then. Woo Hoo! :wink:

Nov 27, 2007 at 11:34 AM Post #5 of 5
Just can not wait to see him again for the 7th time! He's still got it! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back