Rob Zombies new Video/Song
Jan 7, 2002 at 1:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DarkAngel

DarkAngel's a man, baby!
The best video I saw in 2001 was Rob Zombie "feel so numb" now last night I saw his latest video for "never gonna stop"
and it is a twisted masterpiece!

Unfortunately this will go right over the head of the average MTV viewer, video is a take off of cult classic movie "clockwork orange"
and most viewers weren't even born when this movie appeared
in 1971. Rob and the boys are Droogies and at the infamous milk bar scence, complete with go-go girls and special effects. Patrons of the bar are a riot. This song rocks, his latest CD is the best of his career, Rob is king of "junk culture"

It is not surprising the WWF star Edge uses this track as his entrance theme song.......perfect match WWF/Zombie!

Jan 12, 2002 at 2:51 PM Post #3 of 5
Cresendo
Unfortunately not many Zombie fans here, a real shame. I still feel latest CD is his best work topping "la sexorcisto" a tough act to follow. I see AMG music guide also rates "sinister urge" his best work, read the review of this CD and see where the song
"House of 1000 Corpses" was from a movie Rob was making that the studio refused to release because of its offensive nature.
http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=Antq8b5f4psq4

Rob is a twisted junk culture genius! He has great future in WWF
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 12, 2002 at 5:39 PM Post #5 of 5
Actually, I am a big fan. Just don't have a lot to add. Oh, he's also an artist. I remember way back during the days of 120 Minutes w/Dave Kendall that he painted things on the set, which just gave him a special place in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back