Road trip..
Apr 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Tomikans

100+ Head-Fier
Well my sister is going down to the Minneapolis this week. So i was going to give her some money to buy me some phones but i have no idea where she should go to get them. If anyone knows where to by these phones in Mall of America, i would greatly appreciate it.

I'm looking for some Ksc75's and Portapros.. Since Canada doesn't have that many koss brands, and none of the brick and mortar retailers don't have koss in their line up.

Or if there are sales for headphones i should know. i got around 80 to spend..haha

Apr 7, 2008 at 5:16 PM Post #2 of 14
Every radioshack has KSC75, for like 15 bucks too...

I saw them for this price first hand when I went down to Buffalo a couple months ago. But don't hold me to it
wink.gif

Apr 7, 2008 at 5:33 PM Post #5 of 14
Yeah, they're called "The Source" here in Ontario too. Pretty much the same store, only owned by Circuit City. Which is funny, because we don't have Circuit City stores here otherwise. I guess with Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Costco and Future Shop the market was pretty flooded to begin with.

Apr 7, 2008 at 5:33 PM Post #6 of 14

From what I remember, there aren't too many great electronic stores there. There is an FYE (mall of America website)
(here is their homepage) and I know their other locations carry different types of mediocre headphones. There is also an Apple store and a Bose store (LOL.) I don't know if the apple store carries other types of headphones, though. Maybe sharper image would be a good place to look. From the mallofamerica.com website, it doesn't even look like they have sam goody's there anymore, and there used to be like 2 or 3. I would suggest checking out some of the smaller malls or even specialty audio stores in the area. Not sure if you've heard of Best Buy, they have a halfway decent selection, but not great in the budget department, mostly shures, Circuit City may carry the creative EP-630s.

Apr 7, 2008 at 6:14 PM Post #8 of 14
Yeah, Best Buy here in Canada has a lot of canalphones for sale, but their selection of cans is pretty much limited to Skullcandy and Sony.

Apr 8, 2008 at 9:01 PM Post #12 of 14
I believe there is a Radio Shack inside the MOA. Check online at radioshack.com to see what's in stock. Or, if you feel like stretching your budget for some Grado SR60's, there is nice high end audio store called Audio Perfection that carries them. It is just a few miles from the mall. I like to go in once and a while and window shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back