RnB mini cable is AWESOME!! and Sick!!
Jan 15, 2006 at 2:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

robster

500+ Head-Fier
O.K. I shouldn't use the term sick,but I'm trying to be hip for an old man. My RnB Diamond mini to mini 5 inch cable arrived yesterday,and it sounds great! sick,bad,awesome,kewl ...all audiophile terms,LOL.. But I do notice an improvement in the mids and highs,more transparent and some string instruments seem to float in my Senn 650's .
The RnB cable is a MUST OWN! along with the Turbo Dock II.

So I salute Myo and Turbo DockII.

So go out and spend your money with these guys,rather than some big corporation like Cardas.
Support cottage industry. Where customer service is king! stuff built by folks who are tired of getting crapped on.

Most of my home hifi gear is built by cottage industry folks like Craig at www.nosvalves.com ,Mark at www.juicymusicaudio.com ,ED at www.thehornshoppe.com. and now RnB and Turbo Dock.

Later ...and blessings to all,
Robert

Jan 15, 2006 at 2:43 PM Post #2 of 18
Congrats.. I had the RnB Sky Blue Mini with straight plugs and really liked the sound (unfortunately I need right angle plugs ATM so the Cardas mini-mini has been subbing).

My impression of the RnB leaned more toward a "fun" sound, with the Cardas leaning toward neutrality (but of course you have a higher model in the product line).

Jan 15, 2006 at 2:51 PM Post #3 of 18
This guy is really serious while working in cables, there is no need to spend a fortune in cables with people like him around. I have not needed his services yet, but if for any reason I do, I will not hesitate to go for them......Other manufacturer to consider in cables is Blue Jeans, I have ordered two video cables from them, and honestly those guys are insane for the price they charge...the manufacture is second to none....

Jan 15, 2006 at 3:29 PM Post #5 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by robster
My Ic's are Blue Jeans Belden,great cable for the money. I heard about Blue Jeans off the Klipsch forum.

Cheers,
Robert

IMHO the video cables they offer are second to none, and are better than the audio ones. I think that you can go better in audio, for around the same price, but there are not too many options for cheap good video cables, it is just my humble opinion as usual, but I do not like coaxial for audio, I prefer twisted pairs or starquad instead...

Jan 16, 2006 at 8:05 AM Post #7 of 18
Just received my RnB Black Diamond as well. Having a nice audition with my K601s
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks RnB180, the gift packaging was very thoughtful.

Jan 16, 2006 at 2:40 PM Post #8 of 18
Excellent Transparency
very Best neutrality
Best Clarity
Tight Bass
Wider Soundstage
Best Micro Detail
good Separate
very flexible
Relaxed sound
Best musical
Transient crispness
Excellent ambient
Excellent balance
good Dynamic
don't want burn-in
Best build quality
not expensive
Open unrestricted presentation
very quiet back ground
Great look
best airy
without sounding harsh
None Weakness

upper is not reviews
but it's all my impressive
580smile.gif

Jan 17, 2006 at 2:53 AM Post #9 of 18
I've personally had a couple very good experiences with Bluejeans as well. Their video cables are excellent and the Belden 1505F with Canare connectors makes a real good budget interconnet. I don't yet have any of RnB180s cables, but I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Jan 18, 2006 at 6:05 AM Post #13 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobG
Still waiting on my diamond RA mini -- can't wait to use it w/ my hornet and 650s !!!!!!

That combo sounds goooood! What are you using as the source?

Jan 19, 2006 at 10:15 PM Post #14 of 18
source will be whatever I can get my hands on
wink.gif

I have a 4gig nano...may attempt to use it some hooked up to my PC

I haven't looked into "non-portable" sources yet...that is an entirely different can o worms
evil_smiley.gif

On a good note, just found out my cable is on the way! Thanks for the quick turnaround RnB! I'm sure I'll report on my findings...
580smile.gif

Jan 19, 2006 at 10:59 PM Post #15 of 18
Just got my RnB 8" RA Sky Blue Mini V3. It sounds AMAZING! It actually managed to deepen the soundstage and also increase the overall clarity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back