RnB G52 is back!
Apr 27, 2006 at 8:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

milkpowder

Headphoneus Supremus
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=176374

I can't believe it. Thanks Myo for bringing it back. I thought they were going to be gone forever!

Also new are the ipod line-out adapters.
biggrin.gif

This is too much temptation...

Apr 27, 2006 at 9:26 PM Post #2 of 16
Count me in for the G52. Thanks Myo.

Apr 28, 2006 at 12:32 AM Post #5 of 16
I was excited to see myo selling the G52 again and I already have one. It is a great Senn replacement cable. I sold my 650's and cable off and when I saw the buyer put them up for sale I had to buy them back. The cable is that good.

Apr 28, 2006 at 2:05 PM Post #9 of 16
After have been so charmed by the G52, I eventually went back to the Equinox. I contemplated to even sell it, for it to get a new home with a loving Head-Fi'er.
icon10.gif
Then it hit me how good cable it really is. My taste is different and I'll stick to the Equinox, but he GF2 is too a good cable to let go. I will definitely connect it again one day. It is nice to see that Myo picked up the production again.

Apr 28, 2006 at 6:09 PM Post #10 of 16
Myo's pricing is also very competitive! When the time comes for me to buy an aftermarket Senn cable, I won't hesitate to by one of Myo's offerings. I wonder whether he will be willing to make balanced G52s?

Apr 28, 2006 at 9:26 PM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghiberti
I'll also buy one.

btw, your avartar is very cute. is it you?
biggrin.gif

Yeah it is me. Cute eh? You are a woman right? :lol:

I change the pic everytime I get a new can.

Apr 28, 2006 at 10:11 PM Post #13 of 16
This is excellent news.After hearing the Senn replacement cable at the Tampa meet,I was sure this was the best cable available and I was ready to order one for my cans(but they were gone).Now that they are back I'm not gonna miss the opportunity again.Gary.

Apr 29, 2006 at 6:37 AM Post #14 of 16
I'm glad Myo decided to start making em again. Despite hearing the Equinox, Blue Dragon, Silver Dragon, Zu Mobius, and Cardas this remains as my favorite senn cable.

May 2, 2006 at 8:02 PM Post #15 of 16
the past few days, messages for the cables have been quite overwhelming for me, or at least exceeded my expectations

all messages will be responded to later this week.

As this has been a very hectic week in regards to exams, reports and projects due this week for me, I am also currently filling a backorder list ASAP,
once the finals and exams are over with, music written exam and voice music performance exam and a full on written report and presentation for early Christian art in my digital imaging classes. hopefully this should be all over with by this wednesday.

it should give me the time I need to work complete shipping out current awaiting orders and all pms will be responded to later this week.

thank you to all those that have been waiting very patiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back