Ripping CD with Mac
Apr 9, 2014 at 1:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Seamaster

Headphoneus Supremus
I recently decide to move from rebook CDP to digital but encountered some difficulties so I need some help here. I have some really good quality CDs that have no problem to play in my Meridain G08 before, but after I ripping them using an Apple Super Drive with new MacBook Pro via iTurne to Apple loss less format, the songs become very jittery, I mean with some hiccup that sounded almost like my CDs were all scratched-up especially toward the end of the CD. What did I do wrong? Wrong software or hardware? Please help, thanks.

Apr 13, 2014 at 2:36 AM Post #4 of 6
Where do you find XLD though, I've looked at their webpage and I can't figure out which file should I download.

Apr 13, 2014 at 2:59 PM Post #5 of 6
There's a setting in iTunes to "Use error correction when reading Audio CDs" under Import Settings. This may help with the issue you're having. It says you should:
 use this option if you experience problems with the audio quality from Audio CDs.

If you haven't already tried this, I'd give it a shot.

Apr 13, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #6 of 6
  There's a setting in iTunes to "Use error correction when reading Audio CDs" under Import Settings. This may help with the issue you're having. It says you should:
If you haven't already tried this, I'd give it a shot.

I already did this, it only helped a little bit but the problems are still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back