1000+ Head-Fier
[size=medium]After a long illness my wife has lost the fight for life.[/size]
[size=large]She was my everything, my wife, and my best friend[/size]
[size=large]Bobbie lived her life for others, giving until no end[/size]
[size=large]I no longer have the partner I once had[/size]
[size=large]I don’t want the world, I don’t need it all[/size]
[size=large]I am grateful she can finally have peace[/size]

Oct 10, 2011 at 3:16 AM Post #2 of 53
I'm sorry to hear of your loss :frowning2:  It sounds like it was a difficult time for your wife before her passing, and hope both of you have found some measure of peace.

I hope you're able to surround yourself with family and friends, so you don't have to face this alone.

Oct 10, 2011 at 3:27 AM Post #3 of 53
Very sorry to hear about your loss.

I don't really know what else during such a difficult and trying time. I know I wouldn't even have the energy or will to post on head-fi. I hope things get better for you. 

Oct 10, 2011 at 5:37 AM Post #5 of 53
Dear.... Balderon.. I am sorry. The amazing people we love.. I am deeply sorry for your loss. Please hang in there, and find some family to talk to about all the great times you had together. Your family treasures your memories more than you know.

Oct 10, 2011 at 7:03 AM Post #7 of 53
I am deeply sorry for your loss. Hang in there, hope things will get better soon. 

Oct 10, 2011 at 7:17 AM Post #8 of 53
R.I.P.
I am reminded of this book i was reading about these people from Montana and the man said if his wife were to pass before him he would head to his favorite spot in the mountains and take in the landscape, then i believe he said he would put a gun in his mouth or something like that...............IDK what i would do if i ever got into that situation but hang in there man! Ride it til the wheels fall off eh?
How bout a song

Oct 10, 2011 at 11:57 AM Post #11 of 53
My profound condolences for your loss.

Oct 10, 2011 at 12:34 PM Post #12 of 53
 So sorry to hear of your loss :'( Just think, at least you had the time you spent with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back