RIP ER4P
Aug 30, 2007 at 7:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Sean.Perrin

100+ Head-Fier
So my ER4P's right channnel stopped working the other day. At first I thought it was my Ipod headphone jack so I figured I would just purchase some adapter to get music from the dock connector rather than the actual jack on the unit to save buying a new iPod... but then the unimaginable happend!

It was my headphones....

So I sent them away to Etymotic Research but I dont' know what the chances are that they will be repaired/replaced.... any thoughts?

Aug 30, 2007 at 7:21 PM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean.Perrin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So my ER4P's right channnel stopped working the other day. At first I thought it was my Ipod headphone jack so I figured I would just purchase some adapter to get music from the dock connector rather than the actual jack on the unit to save buying a new iPod... but then the unimaginable happend!

It was my headphones....

So I sent them away to Etymotic Research but I dont' know what the chances are that they will be repaired/replaced.... any thoughts?

Hope you checked the filters. My old ER6is would go out (one side or the other) and it was just clogged filters, one of the downsides of the Ety experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back