Rio Nitrus for $263, Zen NX 30 GB for $274
Sep 13, 2003 at 4:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

PeterDLai

Headphoneus Supremus
Both of these are available at Compuplus.com, which generally tends to have cheaper prices on newer players.

The prices in the title do not include tax in New York. Seems like they do not have a standard ground shipping method, so you'll have to select second day delivery for $14.95. I'm okay with that heh. Gives me an excuse to get it faster! (and still being cheaper than from other places)

Most people's complaints about this store are generally based on the shipping price, because they do not have a cheaper method. It's still cheaper nonetheless, and you get it faster, so stop complaining about that!
600smile.gif

Update: Comp-U-Plus raised the price by $19, hope you got in on it if you wanted it (I did
smily_headphones1.gif
).

Sep 13, 2003 at 10:56 PM Post #7 of 10
nice, I saw the Nitrus at Best Buy today ($300) and it is DAMN small, it's a lot smaller than I thought it would be, it's got to be about half as thin as my S1, it's tiny...and they have the Sony Multi-DVD burners on sale for $250 if anybody is interested...I got 2 Sleeping Beauty DVDs (1 for me, 1 for my sister)...
biggrin.gif
, they also had 2 (+ the shelf unit) Sharp EX101s there, they are $150 on clearance, and these DO NOT have MD, and they do have an optical out, not an optical in...I think it looks a lot different that the NX10 (considering it's 1 unit), but I think 10 dollars more for the NX10 was a superior deal, I don't think they'll sell them anytime soon
biggrin.gif
, so I might pounce if they get to about $50

Sep 13, 2003 at 11:14 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by pinsomniac
Zen NX 30GB just dropped to $259, Zen to $238.

Heh, actually if you read my post I just included the shipping price in which they do not have a ground shipping price. It's about $15 for Second Day delivery.

I guess I'll just go change the title, but I'll make sure to mention that they don't have free shipping or even cheaper shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back