rio karma $175 + shipping
Feb 3, 2005 at 4:10 PM Post #2 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipushplanks
here is a link to buy the rio karma for $ 175 plus shipping i thought it was a good deal pops is buying me one for my birthday.

that's a good deal...Where is the link though..?

Feb 3, 2005 at 4:10 PM Post #3 of 20
That is a pretty good deal. But where's the link?
confused.gif

Feb 3, 2005 at 6:54 PM Post #8 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye
Nice price, perhaps I should get a second one. My first Karma's HD is about to spilleth over, and 40GB DAPS are awful expensive.

wow they have a lot of good prices..$60 e2c's for anyone who doesn't want to buy from buy.com too

Feb 3, 2005 at 8:27 PM Post #9 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye
Nice price, perhaps I should get a second one. My first Karma's HD is about to spilleth over, and 40GB DAPS are awful expensive.

Go for it. I'd rather have 2 anyway, because if you have all of your music on one 40 GB player and the hard drive fails, you're out of luck. At least with 2 Karmas, if one fails you still have 20 GB of music on the other one while the broken one gets fixed.

Plus, who really needs 40 GB on the go anyway? I wouldn't need that much unless I was going to be on a ship for a few months, or stranded on a desert island. 20 GB is more than enough IMO, unless perhaps you're using FLAC...and even then, that's quite a bit of music.

Feb 3, 2005 at 11:51 PM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Imyourzero
Go for it. I'd rather have 2 anyway, because if you have all of your music on one 40 GB player and the hard drive fails, you're out of luck. At least with 2 Karmas, if one fails you still have 20 GB of music on the other one while the broken one gets fixed.

Plus, who really needs 40 GB on the go anyway? I wouldn't need that much unless I was going to be on a ship for a few months, or stranded on a desert island. 20 GB is more than enough IMO, unless perhaps you're using FLAC...and even then, that's quite a bit of music.

Sometimes its not that I need 40gb of music all at once, but I don't know what type of music I feel like listening to that day so it would be nice to have a large varity to chose from when I need it instead of having to run back to my computer to change it.
icon10.gif

Feb 4, 2005 at 1:18 AM Post #12 of 20
I'd hit it! Twice!

Feb 4, 2005 at 1:25 AM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
Well CRAP!! Need just a wee bit more salt in my $240 Karma wound.

Heckuva price!

Would you like some lemon juice with that? j/k
rolleyes.gif

Sorry about the price though, would you like to buy another?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back