Rigid cross-connect for the Schiit Stack
Dec 2, 2017 at 6:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Renato Fury

500+ Head-Fier
One day I surfed the internet, I found the photos below that just piqued my interest, an RCA connector that keeps the Schiit Stack aligned, since I was always afraid to buy it because of this instability, but recently Schiit released the Magni 3 and the rubber feet were modified, I talked to the seller of the site and he said that now comes with rubber feet to fit the Magni 3 with Modi, but someone used this connector with the Magni 3? And how do you change your feet? Do I need to use all the tools? Doubts and more doubts, thank you for your response in time.
PA090035-Edit.jpg

PA090032-Edit.jpg

Dec 2, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #2 of 6
I'm assuming you'd just unstick the old feet and put the new adhesive ones on. That connector looks nice but I've never had any "instability" issues using the PYST cables. The Schiit Stack isn't unstable at all anyway, but i like the idea of the solid bridge!

Dec 2, 2017 at 7:59 PM Post #3 of 6
I'm assuming you'd just unstick the old feet and put the new adhesive ones on. That connector looks nice but I've never had any "instability" issues using the PYST cables. The Schiit Stack isn't unstable at all anyway, but i like the idea of the solid bridge!
Yes, of course, but there is always that risk of you pulling the handle without wanting it and the top falling, but how does it unbutton? And how so adhesive ?

Dec 2, 2017 at 8:42 PM Post #4 of 6
Yes, of course, but there is always that risk of you pulling the handle without wanting it and the top falling, but how does it unbutton? And how so adhesive ?
Ah, I'm just very careful with my audio gear I suppose. I think the feet are just stuck on, so you'd just take a fingernail and scratch the feet off. That way you don't damage the unit because your fingernail can't make any marks on the metal and should be good enough to pry the feet off. The replacement feet probably come on a small pad and you'd just put em on like stickers

Dec 3, 2017 at 5:09 AM Post #5 of 6
One day I surfed the internet, I found the photos below that just piqued my interest, an RCA connector that keeps the Schiit Stack aligned, since I was always afraid to buy it because of this instability, but recently Schiit released the Magni 3 and the rubber feet were modified, I talked to the seller of the site and he said that now comes with rubber feet to fit the Magni 3 with Modi, but someone used this connector with the Magni 3? And how do you change your feet? Do I need to use all the tools? Doubts and more doubts, thank you for your response in time.
PA090035-Edit.jpg

PA090032-Edit.jpg
please can you post a link? This looks awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back