right driver shot?
Nov 30, 2004 at 4:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Reck45

100+ Head-Fier
The right driver on my koss ur20s is rattling to hell. I looked at it and it doesn't seem to be anything in them...like hairs or dust. What does this mean? They aren't really music headphones but my gaming phones. Thanks.
frown.gif

Nov 30, 2004 at 5:55 PM Post #2 of 2
This may sound dumb but can you rotate the driver? I have a pair of UR40s that use the KSC titanium drivers and when i first got them i checked em out and there was no funny sound. I opened them up to see wich drivers they used and then poped the driver out. When i put it all back together the side i took apart started to make noises. So i took them apart again and i moved the solder spot (where the wires connect to the driver) i rotated that from the 6:00 position to the 12:00 position and the noise went away. Im not real sure why but it did. If there was a hair in there or dust or if its just somthing to do with the way gravity and the driver sits in the houseing but it helped mine.

Give it a try, if they are glued in then you cant do anything, try blowing lightly threw the vents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back