Right angle 3.5mm to 3.5mm cables for headphone amps
Jul 27, 2011 at 5:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

my2crazy

New Head-Fier
I looked around online for a cable to connect between a Cowon J3 and my Fiio amp but I couldn't find any right angle 3.5mm to 3.5mm cables that were short enough. Does anyone know where I could find one? Also, if I can't find one(and at a decent price) I might just order supplies to make my own. I make all sorts of cables all the time at work and know what I am doing.

If I got the materials for one I could easily get materials for more. Was looking at a low noise microphone cable 22 ga., black, shielded and Neutrik NTP3RC-B connectors which are well rated right angle black 3.5mm connectors.

So...guess I am asking where I can find a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable that is really short for a portable amp strapped to a mp3 player or if not, if there are people who would be willing to buy such cables for about 20 dollars plus shiping(price would depend on my cost to get the parts)

Sorry if this is the wrong section of the forum...

Jul 28, 2011 at 2:03 AM Post #4 of 8
well I just ordered one of these http://mini-to-mini.com/ , it cost me $6.65 USD shipped? don't know it its any good but I will find out soon enough, when it gets here? its a little longer than what I wanted, by about 2 1/2", but for cost wise I'll try it out, I could not locate any Fiio L8's?, only over seas and they won't ship to the states? what up wid dat?

and then there is this, http://cgi.ebay.com/Cardas-HPI-Mini-Mini-interconnects-Ipods-6inch-/110663216476?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c40aad5c   from Moon Audio! looks nice, I wish I'd have saw that earlier? it's not listed on their Website? or at least I didnt see it?  probably well worth the extra cost in quality verses the other? oh well saved me $17.85 lol,

Jul 28, 2011 at 11:25 AM Post #6 of 8
Cool, thanks my2crazy,

thats awesome! and funny, lol, because I've looked on Amazon? I typed in Fiio, and it never showed up? I guess it depends on how you title your search? lol, thanks again, and here I was starting to think it was a conspiracy
ph34r.gif
, lol, hide all the L8's from the button headed newbie, ggrrr, except for over seas and then not ship, curses, ppptttt, d#mn you argamemnon! my arch nemesis,
devil_face.gif

Jul 28, 2011 at 12:44 PM Post #7 of 8
It's all our fault!

Sorry guys, we were slow putting the FiiO L8 up for sale even though we had several hundred here in our warehouse for the past two week or so. Incidentally, they were put up last night on Amazon so that's why they show up now. :)

Jack

Jul 29, 2011 at 12:11 AM Post #8 of 8
hey Jack, thanks for the word,

well that explains that, whew! thanks, that was a close one, I was going into stealth mode so that THEY, wouldn't beable to track me, whoever they are? lol, yea who are they? can you tell mmeee? yea, conspiracies suck, real or imaginary, ugh! lol,

but thats cool, hope all is back on track in the warehouse, you realise how big of a responsability you all have to the Head-Fi community, lol, but I appreciate your good work, Jack, thanks again, and have a good one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back