ridiculous superstitions that people believe in.
May 28, 2008 at 2:35 AM Post #61 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ladders can also be OCD, fear of dirt falling from them onto the person in question creates the 'fear' therefore they avoid walking underneath it.

Ladders could also be OCD because the person using the ladder probably has his crack showing.

May 28, 2008 at 3:28 AM Post #62 of 78
Playoff Beards

May 28, 2008 at 3:28 PM Post #67 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bartohlowmeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
funny i think my durex condoms add the same characteristics once i put them on

I always wear the ribbed ones inside out. For *my* pleasure...

May 30, 2008 at 10:19 AM Post #69 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I perform a ritual purification after using any computer running Windows.

I do the same thing except for any computer running osx.

May 30, 2008 at 10:51 AM Post #70 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by kg21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do the same thing except for any computer running osx.

What about a Mac running Windows or a hackintosh for that matter? Would you just wash the one hand?

May 30, 2008 at 7:57 PM Post #71 of 78
When i see a coin sitting on the floor i won't pick it up unless it's face is showing.

when i see a black cat anywhere i cross my fingers

knocking on wood three times is usual

I firmly believe if someone shakes my hand with their left instead of right not to trust them.

whenever i drive under a bridge or a viaduct i beep my horn in memory of Princess Diana, actually this started as a pure joke but just kept on doing it.

I don't believe in daily horoscopes but do believe common traits can be described on your sign, if you want to know me just read the definition of a Scorpio..

I firmly believe in balance and Karma, you take then later you must give..what comes around goes around. at the very least this idea keeps me from being a complete prick to everyone and everything else.

i never sit with my back to the door, at least in a public place without something blocking my back.

if you steel or lie you WILL do it again, just a matter of time before you get caught. i never trust someone again if they are caught at either.

I won't play Metallica's "unforgiven" while driving cause the two accidents i have been in both had that song playing when they happened, not really a belief but i won't play the song while in a car.

i guess i am nuts..oh well.

May 30, 2008 at 11:00 PM Post #72 of 78
I can understand not walking under a ladder if someone is on it. They might drop something on you. And I don't mean dirt. I know I've dropped tools while on a ladder. I don't want a wrench or hammer falling on my head.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock&Roll Ninja /img/forum/go_quote.gif
*If bad things are said about someone during their funeral they will haunt you.

We went to a funeral where the dead person's step son and the minister said that they weren't really sure that he had truly accepted Christ as his savior, so he's probably in hell, and he was a deacon at the church. It was one of the weirdest experiences I've ever had.

May 31, 2008 at 12:11 AM Post #73 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by devotee101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What about a Mac running Windows or a hackintosh for that matter? Would you just wash the one hand?

yes half the ritual would suffice for that
smily_headphones1.gif

May 31, 2008 at 12:23 AM Post #74 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by scompton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can understand not walking under a ladder if someone is on it. They might drop something on you. And I don't mean dirt. I know I've dropped tools while on a ladder. I don't want a wrench or hammer falling on my head.

I've had tools dropped on my head even when nobody was on the ladder.
tongue.gif

(moving the ladder while forgetting I left something sitting on it... like a hammer. got knocked in the head by my hammer a few weeks ago like this.)

May 31, 2008 at 12:57 AM Post #75 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've had tools dropped on my head even when nobody was on the ladder.
tongue.gif

(moving the ladder while forgetting I left something sitting on it... like a hammer. got knocked in the head by my hammer a few weeks ago like this.)

OMG...do your K1000s still fit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back