RHA's Flagships! RHA T20/i VS T10/i with Comparisons
Sep 20, 2015 at 7:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Tom22

Headphoneus Supremus
I have attached below my Full video review over on youtube of the T20 and my T10i review as well as  my comparison video of the T20 vs T10i as well).

If you would like to see my full written reviews see the links below, otherwise, you can read my condensed review and comparison:

T10i Review Synopsis:
The base design that the T20 was constructed from. RHA knew they were onto something when they released teaser images of the T10/i prior to its introduction. Naturally, the the hype surrounding the T10 exploded due popular prior releases in the form of the RHA MA750/i, RHA MA350/MA450i, as aggressive bassy, rugged smartphone-friendly options. The T10i certainly a first attempt on a various of areas, with an tubby organic rounded in ear monitor design as well as utilizing the tuning filter system in their earphones. Soundwise, they stay true to RHA's house sound in the form of an aggressive bassy listen. However, I was not as impressed with the sound as with everything else. In short, I felt the T10i was a stepping stone for whats to come...the T20.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/rha-t20/reviews/14056

T20 Review Synopsis:
T20 is a fabulously built earphone, with a tank-like build, ergonomic shape, and a pair successfully tuned dual coil drivers, working seamlessly with the filter system RHA has implemented. Overall, it has  a warm bassy sound, thats nicely detailed that will make both the average consumer and the discerning head-fi listener smile. The tuning filter system helps tune the sound signature to better accommodate various listening preferences and genres (with a Bass, Reference, Treble filter).  Commanding a premium price, at over $200,  the T20 certainly lives up to it. A Very Worthy Listen!

http://www.head-fi.org/products/rha-t10i/reviews/14057

Comparison T20 vs T10i

Users who are viewing this thread

Back