[Rhapsodio] K Series - K0 - Portable Amp Tour (Australian Members)
May 2, 2013 at 8:11 PM Post #31 of 69
Just letting tour members know the amp has arrived with djvkool.

It took some time to reach him because he lives in the deepest swamp lands of Australia. We'll hear more soon regarding how K0 performs from him.

May 17, 2013 at 10:22 PM Post #35 of 69
Soooo...

Where's the amp up to nowadays?

The tour has turned into a tragedy at current to be honest. We have one member who has not yet given any impressions and sent the amp onwards to the next person. This person has not picked the amp up from reception (at their work), but they're fairly confident it should be there waiting for them on Monday.

May 17, 2013 at 11:11 PM Post #36 of 69
Quote:
The tour has turned into a tragedy at current to be honest. We have one member who has not yet given any impressions and sent the amp onwards to the next person. This person has not picked the amp up from reception (at their work), but they're fairly confident it should be there waiting for them on Monday.

Ah, that's not very good news... 
redface.gif

Let's just hope the next person in line will do as they should and hopefully this thread will get back on course.

May 19, 2013 at 12:47 AM Post #38 of 69
generally I get notified of incoming parcels. so it's more likely it's just taking 25 years to get here from WA

Wouldn't be the first time, one item I sent to that same address went missing for 3.5 weeks once. (true story) While any other address takes, 2 - 3 working days.

Let us know when things are back on track svyr, and of course take your time.

May 27, 2013 at 4:12 AM Post #39 of 69
Quote:
generally I get notified of incoming parcels. so it's more likely it's just taking 25 years to get here from WA

Svyr, have you received the amp yet?

Just wondering where the little black box is up to:)

cheers.

May 31, 2013 at 2:31 AM Post #45 of 69
Ok, I have an update for everyone, the K0 amp has been found and is being resent to svyr, then the tour can continue. The last member to have K0 had it returned to sender due to a mistake on the next mailing address. Considering this member lives deep in WA the amp had to travel terribly far (many days) each way back and forth which has thrown the tour out by several days, weeks even. -_-

We'll be back on track soon guys, and I apologize for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back