RHA T20 - Durability - Alternatives in the same price range
Nov 22, 2017 at 5:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

ChrisERoots

New Head-Fier
Quick question going out to owners of these headphones. I currently own the RHA 750i. Like the sounds that came out of them. Love the warranty had them replaced however the replacement is bust and I need some new ones. From what I’ve read I’m sold on the Sound Quality aspect of the T20i. Seems like there’s not much better for the money available...although I’m pretty tempted by the Mee Audio Pinnacle P1. Please somebody feel free to offer alternatives around the same price point.

My real fear is around the moldable over the ear cables and the shielding on the cable. Seen a few reviews which mentions either they become uncomfortable to wear after a while or the shielding breaks up. As much as I loved my 750i the over the ear cable wasn’t always the most comfortable way of using the headphones and I’d be forever pulling the slack so that they stayed in place.

Just need some feedback on this before purchasing. Alternate suggestions welcome. I listen to a mix of music from House & Disco to Soul & Jazz and all the good and funky stuff in between. I like bass which has punch and energy but love clarity, clean & clear highs and mid. Good balance of bass too.

Please help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back