RHA T10i Tour & Impressions Thread
Nov 28, 2014 at 5:12 PM Post #122 of 474
I had T10 for few weeks for review, I love build quality and comfort. Only problem for me was too long ear hook part, more iritating than helpful.

About sound, definitely bass heavy, with really thick sounding mids and highs lacking little bit of energy. With surprising peak in higher mids, giving mids more energy and edge, but also making them more sensitive to sibiliance.

I compared it to my benchmark for bass heavy dynamic IEMs, IE80. RHA has less bass with reference and treble filter, it seems more controled. Mids are much better on T10, more alive and improved clarity. Highs are slightly more than IE80 and with higher quality.

If you are looking for bass heavy signature, RHA is good choice for money. Due to bass and thick sound, they are not really good with detail and due to peak they are also not really smooth and relaxed.

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
Nov 29, 2014 at 8:06 AM Post #123 of 474
Afternoon guys!

Thanks very  much to everyone for their opinions so far, we definitely appreciate the feedback and have been following the thread closely in the last couple of weeks.

The T10i is going to be around for a fair while yet, but as we noted in our press release for the new flagship, the T10i features a selection of technologies and features that were developed for a forthcoming range of IEMs that we can't say too much about just yet, but fans of the T10i's aethestics won't be dissappointed by what's coming down the line.

Thanks again!

Nov 29, 2014 at 8:37 AM Post #124 of 474
I'm really looking forward to the t10. I love the design of these, and I just happen to love bass... So this will be added to my modest collection. Can't wait to see what else you guys create.

Nov 29, 2014 at 8:40 AM Post #125 of 474
Afternoon guys!

Thanks very  much to everyone for their opinions so far, we definitely appreciate the feedback and have been following the thread closely in the last couple of weeks.

The T10i is going to be around for a fair while yet, but as we noted in our press release for the new flagship, the T10i features a selection of technologies and features that were developed for a forthcoming range of IEMs that we can't say too much about just yet, but fans of the T10i's aethestics won't be dissappointed by what's coming down the line.

Thanks again!

This great news - especially if you guys are looking at one option having a more reference default tuning. Very interested !

Dec 1, 2014 at 2:53 AM Post #129 of 474
This great news - especially if you guys are looking at one option having a more reference default tuning. Very interested !

+1

While it is unfortunate that T10i signature is not of what I would preferred in an IEM, the build quality is definitely the best I've seen/touch/feel of any IEM in my life, so if RHA is planning to release a more reference/flat/balanced tuning IEM in the future, I would definitely be intrigued.

Dec 3, 2014 at 4:16 AM Post #130 of 474
I had T10 for few weeks for review, I love build quality and comfort. Only problem for me was too long ear hook part, more iritating than helpful.

About sound, definitely bass heavy, with really thick sounding mids and highs lacking little bit of energy. With surprising peak in higher mids, giving mids more energy and edge, but also making them more sensitive to sibiliance.

I compared it to my benchmark for bass heavy dynamic IEMs, IE80. RHA has less bass with reference and treble filter, it seems more controled. Mids are much better on T10, more alive and improved clarity. Highs are slightly more than IE80 and with higher quality.

If you are looking for bass heavy signature, RHA is good choice for money. Due to bass and thick sound, they are not really good with detail and due to peak they are also not really smooth and relaxed.

. Do you prefer the T10i over the ie80?

Dec 3, 2014 at 4:29 AM Post #131 of 474
Tomorrow I'm sending T10i unit onto the next tour member. (providing they reply with contact details in time)

I've enquired with Linsanity (lin0003) about swinging the unit back past my place at the end for final impressions.

Due to family showing up for Christmas break I've pushing to take in T10i correctly this past week.

Please bare with me. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back