RHA T10i On Sale this Saturday, 1st November 2014
Oct 30, 2014 at 8:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

RHA is delighted to announce that the T10i in-ear headphone will be available from Saturday 1st November!

The all new flagship IEM will be available via Amazon (USA, UK, Germany, Italy, and France), the RHA website, and RHA's pop-up retail store. The T10i will subsequently be available from our retail partners worldwide in the following weeks, including from the Apple Store Network from 18th November 2014.

Revealed at the IFA consumer electronics tradeshow in Berlin in September, the T10i features high fidelity dynamic drivers (model 770.1) in addition to a custom tuning filter system for sound signature adjustment. The headphone’s ergonomic, stainless steel driver housings are constructed using the pioneering metal injection moulding (MIM) production method and a comfortable, secure fit is ensured by the use a patent pending over-ear hook system featuring a steel spring.

In their reviews on Head-Fi, both dweaver and Audiophile1811 awarded the T10i 4.5 stars with dweaver commenting on the tunining filter system: "I have not seen filters as well designed and easily switched as these. From their aesthetic beauty, their details to little things like using a rubber seal, and most importantly their sonic changing abilities RHA has done this better than anyone to date." Audiophile1811 summarised the T10i by saying "All of this in a well thought out, beautiful package makes the RHA T10i’s a great competitor in today’s rough market and for that they get my full recommendation."

The T10i has an MSRP of £149.95 / $199.99 / €179.95.

To find out where you can pick up RHA’s latest in-ear headphone product, please visit the Authorised Retailers page of the RHA website.

A partner product to the T10i without remote and microphone, the T10, will be available from December 2014 with an MSRP of £139.95 / $189.99 / €169.95.

Planning to pick up the T10i? Give us a shout out on Facebook or Twitter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back