RHA T10 Review by mark2410
Apr 27, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #16 of 30
All what I can say about T10 is that they sounds perfect to me with treble filter on. I am listening to flac music, all genres, and they made me happy everytime I´ve listened music with them... Clear and punchy bass, nice mids and sparkling treble... I am listening Michael Jacksons Smooth Criminal right now and the heartbeat in the begining sounds like live :) . Perfect sound, superb build quality, acceptable price (180€ in EU).

Apr 29, 2015 at 3:39 PM Post #17 of 30
Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but does anyone experience a clicking noise with the T10s in?

Weird thing is, even when they are not plugged into any power source, the clicking noise is present. I had been listening to them for about 2.5 hours when I noticed it....weird.

I think there may be some static something going on inside. It is quite distracting, and makes itself noticeable even at high volumes.

Jul 10, 2015 at 8:55 AM Post #20 of 30
  How is their treble compared to Titan 1? Same level of detail? And separation?

it lacks.

the Titan is delicate and accomplished, full of shimmer and nuance.  the T10 is about raw power and severity.  completely different styles.

Nov 2, 2015 at 9:42 AM Post #22 of 30
  I have the Dunu DN1000. Is this an upgrade or a downgrade? How about the M750s? TIA

arguably a slight downgrade however at this level, the quality is sufficiently good that its really more about the sidegrade. 

they are flavoured differently and thusly its more about getting soemthing thats different, like salt n vinegar vs prawn cocktail.

Sep 28, 2016 at 5:29 AM Post #23 of 30
Not sure if this counts as resurrecting a dead thread, but I just got these earphones and I am really impressed with them.

These are my first pair of IEMs unless you count the Pinnacle P1s which my wife has got more for Christmas. They were first, but I listened to them for twenty minutes before packing them up and I know have to wait until Christmas to listen to them again.

I wanted to get a second cheaper pair of IEMs which had a really solid bass. I listen to rock music but my other headphones are bass heavy and I have become accustomed to a really solid foundation of bass to my music.

I considered the Sony XB90EX's but would have had to import them from Japan so I decided to go for RHA.

The bass guitar, drums and vocals all sound wonderful with a real weight and realistic tonality to them. Guitars do seem to be somewhat smeared in the mix and not so well defined. My brain may need some burn-in or I may need to experiment with the different tuning tips. Of course it could just be that I am used to the TH900 and yes, earphones a tenth of the price may not be as good at separating electric guitars from the heavy bass lines. 

I do not like the over the ear memory wire design and spend a few minutes getting them hooked over my ear which is really annoying. I do not hold this against RHA. These are my first earphones and I am expecting it will take me a little while to get used to inserting them correctly into my ears.

My only real complaint is the awful quality case. That thing is awful. I read so much about the wonderful presentation and the premium unboxing experience. The case is so small and feels cheap to me. No way am I going to try and screw up the IEMs and stuff them into that little pocket. Come on RHA.

Cheers.

Nov 13, 2016 at 12:53 AM Post #27 of 30
Hey I just got my t10's and I was wondering if I should by a dac-amp for them, nothing fancy, around the 100 $ range......will the performance be noticeably better as opposed to my android phone or am I better off buying a fiio music player for the same 100 $ range?

Nov 13, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #28 of 30
Hey I just got my t10's and I was wondering if I should by a dac-amp for them, nothing fancy, around the 100 $ range......will the performance be noticeably better as opposed to my android phone or am I better off buying a fiio music player for the same 100 $ range?

well you well see better results form a thing thats not a phone.  now i would say go for a seperate DAP rather than an amp for you phone mostly for battery life reasons.  plus you gain hardware buttons for controlling in your pocket which im a huge fan of but really, its up to you which best matches your needs. 

Nov 13, 2016 at 10:42 AM Post #29 of 30

Generally speaking,you should invest in good headphones first. then a dac/amp. As long as your phone can drive your t10s loud enough for your listening pleasure then you should be fine. If I were you I wouldn't worry about getting a dedicated dac/amp until you get headphones that cost $300 or more.

Nov 14, 2016 at 7:48 AM Post #30 of 30

I use my Android phone to drive these and the Dragon Fly black and HRT Microstreamer make them sound better and drain very little battery life. Some but not all DAC / Amp combos without a battery work well with phones, others do not. It can be pot luck sometimes.

I even prefer the HifimeDIY android dac to my phone output but I have read people's posts saying it made little difference.

A DAP is good but then you have to carry that and your phone.

Not much help I am afraid, just more options for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back