RHA MA750 Ear Tips
Oct 12, 2015 at 6:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

vickie2006

100+ Head-Fier
Hello after a long hesitations, i decided to buy them(RHA MA750).
But unfortunately, all of the ear tips aren't much fit for my ear, i'm using the small type, and they aren't fit my ear, and i'm feeling pressure and pains in my ear.
I want tips that will be comfortable, durable, not expensive, improve sound.

I asked in a private message them, and they reply me that there are three kind of a third party tips that are recommended: Comply, SpinFit and InAirs.

Comply are very expensive in ebay or everywhere, if i want to deliver them to my country, Furthermore i don't know which model in the 200 series to chose...
InAirs can't be deliver to my country , Furthermore, in the review they say that they aren't durable.
SpinFit they are very expensive for only two pairs but cheaper than comply...
deadhorse.gif
, but for now it's the best choice, and the spinning is cool.

I don't know if foam are better for me , because in my previous headphones, Vsonic GR 02 ,06 version and in RHA pack the foam aren't fits me.

I heard about two more foam tips companies:

Shure Olive cheap and good reviews ( I don't know if they are Compatible for the RHA)
Wetsone True-Fit ( Look like they doesn't have good reviews, And i don't think that they fit the RHA).

And the last option is Ebay random people ear tips, cheap but i don't know how their quality and durabilty.

If someone have more suggestion, it will be great.

Thanks for everyone :)

Jun 9, 2017 at 8:44 PM Post #2 of 4
I vote to go with the Comply tips. They may cost more but they are really worth it. IMO they are the next best thing there is before custom molded eartips. If you get Comply tips go with the isolation line, they really improve the experience significantly more than anything else I've tried. Just be prepared to replace them every month or two and to buy a new pack every 4 months or so.

And don't compare anything to the included foamies, the ones included with the RHA ma750 are atrocious (the eartips included with the RHA ma750 really are a joke). If you follow Comply's guide on size picking you'll be fine (I used RHA's medium silicone eartips before buying comply tips and comply just says to buy the equivalent size from them, so I bought the mediums, which fit amazingly)

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2017 at 9:25 PM Post #3 of 4
+1 on Comply Tips . I use them daily and can wear them for 8 to 9 hours straight at work. I work construction so I get the isolation tips but the comforts are nice too. I have them for all my iem's as I can't get s decent deal with other tips have tried many.

Jun 9, 2017 at 10:08 PM Post #4 of 4
Complys are comfy and you feel pressure all at the same time. Could be a good match for the 750s which I feel are treble happy.

Spin Fits are excellent and fit more firmly but more comfy than the rha silicones. In the U.S. I can buy two pair for $10 which is not too bad. I actually use mine on a pair of RHA MA-350, highs clearer, noise reduced, tighter bass. Mids were good with the other tips but gained a bit in less grain perceived.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back