RHA MA750 and portable amp
Aug 7, 2014 at 12:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

sergiuo

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, so I just received my ma750, however after a few hours of listening to them directly from my PC, it seems to me the sound lacks something, seems like the bass is really poor (it's true I have a ****ty soundcard that might also be the reason) also on a side note I used to have some sennheiser cx300II. 
Anyway, right now I'm not sure what I should do, been reading about the burn-in but from what I found it seems like its all a myth pretty much do you think I should get an amp for those IEMs ? will it help? also I have my eyes on a fiio e12, is it a bit overkill for ma750? or you have any other recommendations ?

Thanks

Aug 7, 2014 at 1:33 PM Post #2 of 4
I find the bass of the RHA MA750's to be the best part! Though I do admit I like to EQ the bass even more on my Galaxy S5, and also on my iBasso DX50 which is pretty bass weak. I have a JDS Labs CmoyBB and it work wonders on bass boost with the RHA MA750. The E12 with bass boost will be a great option, but if you don't want to spend as much I'd grab a Fiio E11 (or CmoyBB, but the cheaper price goes away quickly when you factor in battery costs).

Aug 7, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #4 of 4
WeQuote:
  Thanks for the reply, is the E12 such a big improvement over E11 for the money ? in my country it is double the price of an E11.

I have absolutely no idea sorry! I only have a the CmoyBB which is apparently a tiny bit better than the E11, the E11K is also coming out soon which is imbetween the E11 and E12 in terms of specs. I feel you, here in the UK an E11 is like £45 and an E12 is £90. Just my 2 cents (or £0.0118)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back