RHA MA-600i Review
Sep 22, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #31 of 36
I had a pair of these earbuds and they were amazing!!! However, they got stolen at school and they are my favorite pair of earbuds I have every used in everyday life so I'm wondering what I can do??? I'd also like to add that I don't have the receipt because I bought them at the Baltimore airport but I do still have the box and the carry case and the pack of other buds. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Sep 23, 2016 at 12:03 PM Post #32 of 36
  I had a pair of these earbuds and they were amazing!!! However, they got stolen at school and they are my favorite pair of earbuds I have every used in everyday life so I'm wondering what I can do??? I'd also like to add that I don't have the receipt because I bought them at the Baltimore airport but I do still have the box and the carry case and the pack of other buds. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

​erm I ithkn the only things you can do are report the theft to your school and report the theft to the police.  however short of them being insured, under household insurance you could maybe claim thee but its probably not worth doing.  sorry but I think your only real course isto buy something new.

you can often find some bargains in the for sale forum.  sorry.

Mar 26, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #33 of 36
Hello. Old post, but maybe someone will help me.

Currently I have RHA MA 350 - which are very good for me (I was using with Xduoo X2).

But recentlyI have bought Xduoo X10 and I am wodering about some better earphones. I know that MA 750 are perfect, but price is also high (about 100 euros). I was thinking about MA 600 (price about 60 euros). Will they be better than MA 350 using Xduoo X10? What is your opinion?

Mar 28, 2017 at 8:25 PM Post #34 of 36
You should go with either the RHA S500 or the 1More Triple Drivers. They are fantastic. I own the RHA MA-650. And RHA T10's and RHA T20's.. And they are like the T20's just so much cheaper.

Mar 29, 2017 at 3:58 AM Post #35 of 36
You should go with either the RHA S500 or the 1More Triple Drivers. They are fantastic. I own the RHA MA-650. And RHA T10's and RHA T20's.. And they are like the T20's just so much cheaper.

Thanks for reply.

1More Triple Drivers - looks beautiful on the Internet. Unfortunatelly there are not available in my country. I want to check earphones in my ears before I will buy.

I was also thinking about S500 but there are not so many info on the Internet.

So S500, MA600 and T10 are playing similar to T20? Or only MA600 and T10 are playing similar to T20?

Do you hear the MA750 also?

Apr 1, 2017 at 5:17 AM Post #36 of 36
Ok, so I went to local store with audio gear and I tested both - MA600 and MA750. Design of both is nice - better than for MA350 - no doubt.

Sound - MA750 seems to be more audiophile - those are rather flat, so good for people who want to hear original music.

MA600 seems to have increased low and high - rather V signature - what for me sounds better.

But there was not a huge difference for me between MA600 and MA750 (I was using Xduoo X10 as DAP).

So in the end I bought MA600. Comparing MA600 to MA350 - on MA600 I can hear better/more high tones and maybe a little bit less bass, so there is difference between those two. Moreover - MA600 has better cable and very nice cover with more ear-caps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back