rewired PS-1 on ebay
Jun 23, 2007 at 12:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

ghiberti

100+ Head-Fier
http://cgi.ebay.com/Grado-PS-1-w-Bal...QQcmdZViewItem

oh, it's from Moon-Audio, so it's definitely not a scam or something, eh?
icon10.gif

what a looker
eek.gif
but I already have one
cool.gif

go for it guys~~

Jun 23, 2007 at 12:29 PM Post #2 of 20
In before lynching

Jun 23, 2007 at 1:53 PM Post #8 of 20
In my experience, this is a fundamental mistake with eBay. The seller needs more trust in the community to pick it up and artificially drive the price up.
wink.gif

Actually I find, for whatever reason, that high traffic items like this surely will be, should start low (say, $50) and allow people to get invested on the item. No reserves, no buy it nows -- all of those seem to kill the impulse to place *any* bid.

Jun 23, 2007 at 2:04 PM Post #9 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by troymadison /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm gonna private message the seller to buy it now @ $3000
BRB

I don't think Drew will agree on a private sale for $3k when he has put it up for bidding with no 'Buy Now' option on eBay. Oh well, good luck.

Only hope I have is that they don't fall in the wrong hands and deteriorate then never see the market again.

Jun 23, 2007 at 2:30 PM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think Drew will agree on a private sale for $3k when he has put it up for bidding with no 'Buy Now' option on eBay. Oh well, good luck.

Only hope I have is that they don't fall in the wrong hands and deteriorate then never see the market again.

I'll make an offer Mr. Drew can't refuse. I am roll'n in the dough right now so to speak.

Jun 23, 2007 at 2:54 PM Post #11 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by troymadison /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll make an offer Mr. Drew can't refuse. I am roll'n in the dough right now so to speak.

Hahahah. Sorry, just couldn't help laughing. Well, good for you.

Besides, I don't even think it is legal (from eBays point of view) to arrange a sale outside the bidding. At least not for the seller.

Jun 23, 2007 at 4:18 PM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Besides, I don't even think it is legal (from eBays point of view) to arrange a sale outside the bidding. At least not for the seller.

It's against ebay policy, I think. But I will admit I have successfully done it in the past...

Jun 23, 2007 at 4:31 PM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Second time I've needed to use this emoticon
emot-suicide.gif

Oh come on, even I saw this last night before it was posted and you know I don't search for Grado headphones.
tongue.gif

Jun 23, 2007 at 4:39 PM Post #15 of 20
Quote:

I am no expert on E-Bay policy, but selling items outside the auction is done all the time for cars, motorcycles, and such. Needless to say, I hope Drew does NOT sell them outright as it will be entertaining to see how far up they go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back