Reviews of Matrix Revolutions (Spoilers starting on Page 3)
Nov 5, 2003 at 11:22 PM Post #17 of 55
Just watched it.

Worth the $6 I paid.

I won't say more.

Nov 6, 2003 at 2:25 AM Post #18 of 55
Just because there are some critics out there who have a great knowledge about movies, because they spend their lives critiscizing movies, tells me that sometimes (often times) critics and people who base their opinions from the movie critics opinions, expect too much from movies...especially sci-fi movies
rolleyes.gif
Just watch the damn movie! It's a good flick!

Nov 6, 2003 at 2:44 AM Post #19 of 55
Often, those critics don't want to give a movie they liked a good review because they are afraid others may look down on them. If you want a masterpiece, by all means don't go see the movie, but if you want to see Neo kick ass, then go, watch, and be happy.

Nov 6, 2003 at 3:04 AM Post #21 of 55
Saw it, thought the CGI was the best ever...it will be a long long time until something can top it. Story was lacking in my opinion...but it was definitely worth the money and I will see it again.

Nov 6, 2003 at 3:17 AM Post #22 of 55
Little more than eye candy in my opinion. Thank god my friend owed me money and paid for my ticket. Reloaded brought up a few interesting questions and points that I couldn't wait to have answered in revolutions. Revolutions took cheap, cop out ways out. I would have preferred either
1) The everyone is a machine theory
2) Neo wakes up from the dream, looks up at the screen, and starts playing air guitar bill and ted style.

Nov 6, 2003 at 5:19 AM Post #23 of 55
Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
2) Neo wakes up from the dream, looks up at the screen, and starts playing air guitar bill and ted style.

that joke is about as played out as something that is really played out.

reviews and reviewers suck. The only way you can know what you think of a movie is to see it. bite the bullet if you're even remotely interested. You know you have nothing better to do.

BTW, I really enjoyed the movie.

Nov 6, 2003 at 5:37 AM Post #24 of 55
I have to agree with taking the reviewer's opinions with a grain of salt. Reviewer's are judging the film as a work of art, I go there to be entertained, I don't really care if it's a work of art!
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 6, 2003 at 6:05 AM Post #25 of 55
This certainly dosent look promising. I loved the first film, was horribly disappointed, like most people and critics with the second one. I had truly been hoping the third film would save the Matrix legacy by making up for the second one, but it certainly seems unlikely from all I've heard and read.
What a shame.

JC

Nov 6, 2003 at 1:53 PM Post #27 of 55
Quote:

Originally posted by Sentral Dogma
that joke is about as played out as something that is really played out.

reviews and reviewers suck. The only way you can know what you think of a movie is to see it. bite the bullet if you're even remotely interested. You know you have nothing better to do.

BTW, I really enjoyed the movie.

Sorry, just stating the truth. The ending was simply anti-climactic and poorly thought out. Thank god Kill Bill Volume 2 and Return of the King are coming out soon.

Nov 6, 2003 at 6:39 PM Post #28 of 55
Just saw it tonight. I think that it was an awesome film. I think that the Matrix series stand to be the Star Wars trilogy for the new generation. From my perspective, the ending was as it should be.

It was enlightening. I sincerely hope it was for many others as well.

Nov 6, 2003 at 6:48 PM Post #29 of 55
Quote:

Originally posted by gpalmer
I have to agree with taking the reviewer's opinions with a grain of salt. Reviewer's are judging the film as a work of art, I go there to be entertained, I don't really care if it's a work of art!
evil_smiley.gif

Amen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back