angry_face.gif

Ok in return please get them and post your thoughts here
wink_face.gif

Mar 2, 2010 at 3:35 AM Post #228 of 244
Quote:

Originally Posted by KLS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok in return please get them and post your thoughts here
wink_face.gif

Oh I have them. Just can't post any thoughts... yet. I don't think the branding for the version to be sold overseas is finalized yet. Or something of that sort.

Mar 3, 2010 at 4:53 PM Post #233 of 244
Sorry, not the R04, although that is what I expected people to think
wink.gif
. I meant somewhat resembling the IE8 not in aesthetics but in overall sound (keep in mind I don't own the IE8 and I've only spent maybe a couple of hours with them).

But R04 is a close guess - I actually meant the ViSang (actually called V/Sang) R03 though they may be called something else stateside. Because of the two Cyclones coming in I haven't had time to listen to the much but at first listen they are extremely impressive. I am hesitant to say anything more as I want to spend more quality time with them (
biggrin.gif
) but that mid-bass is kickin' without destroying anything else in the spectrum. Which is very impressive for what they cost.

Mar 4, 2010 at 4:15 AM Post #234 of 244
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, not the R04, although that is what I expected people to think
wink.gif
. I meant somewhat resembling the IE8 not in aesthetics but in overall sound (keep in mind I don't own the IE8 and I've only spent maybe a couple of hours with them).

But R04 is a close guess - I actually meant the ViSang (actually called V/Sang) R03 though they may be called something else stateside. Because of the two Cyclones coming in I haven't had time to listen to the much but at first listen they are extremely impressive. I am hesitant to say anything more as I want to spend more quality time with them (
biggrin.gif
) but that mid-bass is kickin' without destroying anything else in the spectrum. Which is very impressive for what they cost.

Thanks for the confirmation
biggrin.gif

They do look rather well build and the price is also interesting. Waiting for a detailed review from your end
wink_face.gif

Mar 8, 2010 at 3:12 AM Post #240 of 244
i kinda wish i had the chance to hear these..would have been interesting since lots of people liked these

Users who are viewing this thread

Back