Review: the Cyclone PR1 Pro - Another $50 bang/buck heavyweight
Jan 6, 2010 at 8:03 PM Post #107 of 244
I managed to snag a backup set though, but now I don't know if I'll need it since I got sets of the Music Valley Sp1 and several other low-key Asian IEMs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desertway /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can't find the Cyclone PR1 Pro on ebay now. Does anyone know of another source?

Yep, they seem to be sold out at the moment. I think I got the last pair, too. Best option is probably to check back often. I'll try to keep this thread updated.

Jan 12, 2010 at 10:36 AM Post #112 of 244
I got a response from one of the ebay sellers. No ETA
frown.gif

The Gyratech site seems a little pricier than ebay but I think the Cyclones are easily worth the $55 they're charging.

Jan 12, 2010 at 1:32 PM Post #114 of 244
I got a pair of these for my friend as a birthday present, and man I was so impressed when I tried them out. (After giving them to him of course
biggrin.gif
Though it was tempting to open the box) ljokerl is right, there is startlingly punchy bass in these things. For the price they are tremendous value, even in the brief period I listened to them with no burn in.

Jan 12, 2010 at 2:41 PM Post #115 of 244
As I might have said too many times, these phones are a mile ahead of any others I've heard in the under-$100 category. With the hybrid tips, amazingly comfy, and they just deliver on every level. It's really too bad they are so hard to find/buy. A shame.

Jan 12, 2010 at 3:24 PM Post #117 of 244
Quote:

Anyone familiar with these people: Cyclone PR1 Pro [PR1-Pro] - US$54.30 : Gyratech International Online Store

I've come across that site a few times when i was searching for those so called "chinese" earphones. I have tried to send them email asking for specs for monitor 02, and the responded with pretty darn good english (sorry for my stereotype
tongue.gif
)

also, they have some sort of warranty stuff (here: Conditions of Use : Gyratech International Online Store), sounds cool with me
icon10.gif

Jan 12, 2010 at 8:38 PM Post #120 of 244
Quote:

What to do, what to do? The Cyclone PR1s with shipping are about $61. The MeElectronics Ai-M6 are about $38 with shipping from Overstock.

If you're considering the M6, you may as well consider the new M9 for $20. With the update in build quality, and virtually no difference in sound, they are probably a better buy then the M6 - unless of course you're just enamored with the over-the-ear design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back