Review: Sennheiser HD 25-1
Feb 14, 2010 at 2:28 PM Post #31 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Four year bump...awesome...proves that search is alive and well.
biggrin.gif

Search is working pretty well, but I must admit that it is really hard for a newcomer to find something specific what you need.
Is here some kind of route how to get educated about audio in this forum? Or just I need to go through various threads,posts, and use google....?

Anyway, superb forum here it is, guys! You got me quite excited about new headphones, I just cant wait to get mine despite the fact that I am all the time broke(student)...
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 14, 2010 at 4:34 PM Post #32 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by BadaJr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Search is working pretty well, but I must admit that it is really hard for a newcomer to find something specific what you need.
Is here some kind of route how to get educated about audio in this forum? Or just I need to go through various threads,posts, and use google....?

Anyway, superb forum here it is, guys! You got me quite excited about new headphones, I just cant wait to get mine despite the fact that I am all the time broke(student)...
smily_headphones1.gif

The top 3 stickies in this headphone forum are a good start. It does take a lot of selective reading which is time consuming. If your interest remains high and you have spare time each day you will go far in your quest.

I've reached a point where I don't seek more knowledge about any specific subject...not that I'm anything more than a novice. Because I'm still interested in keeping up to date with new products, I enjoy interacting with fellow headphone junkies and I still stumble onto enlightening threads now and then that capture my interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back