REVIEW: Rock It Sounds R-50M - Well Done!
Feb 25, 2015 at 3:41 AM Post #31 of 36
I had the same issue and reached out to them, this is what I got:

The R50M is discontinued as we will be launching 3 new models in March 2015 which will have the detachable MMCX cables & have the option to add either a iPhone or android compatible cable with mic.

Stay tuned to our website for the details or better still, register for our newsletter for the promotion of the new items.

March is almost here.

Apr 13, 2016 at 11:01 PM Post #33 of 36
Just to update this thread. I've been in contact with them like 4-5 times since my last message. They first moved the deadline to summer, than August, than CES. Now I can't even get a response. Fear the company went belly up after working on the products this long.

I'm still looking for an IEM with balanced sound with a cable option with inline mic. Any suggestions in the price range?

Apr 14, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #34 of 36
  Just to update this thread. I've been in contact with them like 4-5 times since my last message. They first moved the deadline to summer, than August, than CES. Now I can't even get a response. Fear the company went belly up after working on the products this long.

I'm still looking for an IEM with balanced sound with a cable option with inline mic. Any suggestions in the price range?

Yea. too bad. Tried to contact them too a few times but no reply either.

There're some options to consider. if you could specify more what kind of balanced sound you want, form factor and budget. 
(can PM too)

Apr 22, 2016 at 11:49 AM Post #35 of 36
@Zelda - Very appreciated mate. Starting from the budget, I'm looking something under £200. On the form factor, to give example from the IEMs I used, Rock-it Sounds R50 / Sure SE215 - Size vise, can be comfortable to sleep even, not so big. Cable goes over the ear so I can use during running as well. Also replaceable cable so I can switch with a cable with inline mic (use it for conf calls too). Sound wise, as mentioned, neutral is the preference. Last is the impedance, I will drive them directly from a phone most of the time so nothing with high impedance. Given that I will probably use them in the office, it would be good that it isolated the sound that goes out as well - not sure if there is any indication of this in reviews but I hope all IEMs should be in this category.

I'm currently looking into SE425 if I can find a good deal.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Kaya

May 1, 2016 at 3:58 AM Post #36 of 36
  @Zelda - Very appreciated mate. Starting from the budget, I'm looking something under £200. On the form factor, to give example from the IEMs I used, Rock-it Sounds R50 / Sure SE215 - Size vise, can be comfortable to sleep even, not so big. Cable goes over the ear so I can use during running as well. Also replaceable cable so I can switch with a cable with inline mic (use it for conf calls too). Sound wise, as mentioned, neutral is the preference. Last is the impedance, I will drive them directly from a phone most of the time so nothing with high impedance. Given that I will probably use them in the office, it would be good that it isolated the sound that goes out as well - not sure if there is any indication of this in reviews but I hope all IEMs should be in this category.

I'm currently looking into SE425 if I can find a good deal.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Kaya

sorry for not replying earlier.
have you considered the ATH IM02? it may fit all your needs, and better if you can get it at a good deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back