Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Jul 11, 2017 at 9:48 PM Post #5,132 of 7,140
Jul 12, 2017 at 4:42 AM Post #5,134 of 7,140
Where did you get that? I'm having a hard time finding them as I have no idea what to call these when using a search engine.

Squidgy sticky little transparent bump ... yeah, I see the problem :)

Jul 14, 2017 at 10:48 PM Post #5,140 of 7,140
Wow, that takes me back ..... to 2004 and 2008! Visiting Santorini on a cruise, we decided to walk up :) Bit sweaty, LOL. No DAPs then, Sony Minidisc maybe! Hope you had a great time.

Awesome pics! Thanks for your awesome hospitality earlier today -- your home system is ridiculously amazing (your turntable system FTW). The area is gorgeous and was fun taking a train to another part of England. Next time, I'm going to ride the roller coasters, they looked super fun.

Now in a few hours, CanJam London!
Been meaning to add a few for a while!

Band: Blackberry Smoke
Album: Holding All The Roses
Songs: Rock And Roll Again

This track was voted containing the best guitar solo of the last 20 years (at about 4:30). At first I didn't get it, now I do, sends goose-bumps down me on QP1R.

Band: Alter Bridge
Album: Blackbird
Songs: Blackbird

Both are added to the QP1R Playlist! :floatsmile:

Jul 15, 2017 at 12:19 AM Post #5,141 of 7,140
Just hit the three DAP club. My first was Questyle QP1R. My second, Lotoo Paw Gold Diana, and my third is a Sony NW-WM1A. I love all three for different reasons. The user interface experience on the Sony is great; album art and thumbnails artist scoll is great. Questyle's soundstage is expansive, and Diana is a powerful, well-defined, sassy lady. Time to finally ditch the iPod Classic.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2017 at 9:14 PM Post #5,144 of 7,140
@moedawg140, would you be able to try the LCDi4 at Canjam? I'd be interested in your oppinion with QP.
I listened to the i4 at the LA Audio Show, great IEM, but still needs loads of power, so I'm going to try to see if I can have a listen with the QP2R and i4 combination SE and balanced during Day 2 (a few hours after I sleep now) at CanJam London.

I'll keep you posted!

Jul 16, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #5,145 of 7,140
@moedawg140, would you be able to try the LCDi4 at Canjam? I'd be interested in your oppinion with QP.

Had a listen and was quite disappointed. Used with a Mojo it was 'nice'. Detailed but lacking the excitement that say, a QP1r' gives. Or Moe's Knowles-modified Shure iems!

Surprisingly comfortable and light, I could wear the i4 for extended periods, but rather laid-back for me on music that called for some get-up-and go.

Happy to say, that listening to numerous DAPs at London Canjam yesterday, still nothing obviously surpassed QP1r! AK SP1000 (at a price) and iBasso DX200 were only two I would consider as good to my ears.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back