Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Jul 8, 2017 at 3:44 PM Post #5,073 of 7,140
Anyone have any input? Opinions on the QP2R would be welcome.
Search this thread, there are opinions/impressions (it seems like you are posting like there are no opinions of the QP2R in this thread).

Jul 8, 2017 at 5:05 PM Post #5,079 of 7,140
I was rather hoping that someone could point me to a review or two rather than look through the last 50? pages of a 339 page thread.. Anyway, thanks for your help. Do you not want new people to join the community? That response made me feel about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit!
How many pages are you willing to read? The search (QP2R) function takes me back to moedawg's first listen 15 pages back, on my device. Or you could read all 9 pages of the QP2R thread on this site. BTW, welcome!

Jul 8, 2017 at 5:30 PM Post #5,082 of 7,140
Advising a person to search the thread isn't singled out to only you, @Darren Cotter. You've posted in this thread before, so no worries there - please don't get it twisted, you and anyone else is welcome. The thread isn't the smallest, but a lot of answers to yours and others' questions are here if you give it shot to simply search the thread at first. During the first part of the Head-Fi transition, search was for all intents and purposes, broken. Searching within a thread is about or better than it has been in quite a while. I will always preach to search the answers in this thread before anything else: it gives members that are searching the courtesy to those that took the the time out of their life, to answer, help and assist those that may very well be answering the same inquiries that a person may have. If you have any more questions or inquiries after reading the QP2R opinions and impressions that are already posted in this thread (or others), I would be more than happy to assist you.

Take care.

Jul 8, 2017 at 6:16 PM Post #5,083 of 7,140
Darren Cotter, I don't already have the answers that you seek. I had to search to find out as much as I was able to post. I just recalled that it wasn't that long ago that the QP2R was announced. Sorry it wasn't enough. Frankly, I have not read any comprehensive review of the QP2R myself.

BTW, I've had a very bad evening, (in Greece at the moment) so as per my habit, I'm reading the latest posts in this thead before going to sleep listening to my QP1R, and tonight, Warren Haynes - Ashes & Dust (Deluxe Edition) 24-96 HDTracks. Goodnight!

Jul 8, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #5,084 of 7,140
I was rather hoping that someone could point me to a review or two rather than look through the last 50? pages of a 339 page thread.. Anyway, thanks for your help. Do you not want new people to join the community? That response made me feel about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit!

A search gives you impressions from more than one person. Not everyone is on this thread every day. There is also a QP2R thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back