Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Dec 16, 2016 at 4:20 PM Post #3,826 of 7,140
  Thanks for all your help here Moedawg! I'm having a problem with this update, I've downloaded it and put it put it onto a new exfat 128gb card but when I put it into slot1 of QP1R it tells me "file system not support". Any ideas? I've tried using more than one card, formatted each time with same result.

Unless things have changed the card should be formatted FAT32 not exFAT.

Dec 16, 2016 at 5:33 PM Post #3,828 of 7,140
Thanks for all your help here Moedawg! I'm having a problem with this update, I've downloaded it and put it put it onto a new exfat 128gb card but when I put it into slot1 of QP1R it tells me "file system not support". Any ideas? I've tried using more than one card, formatted each time with same result.

The card must be formatted as Fat32

Dec 16, 2016 at 6:35 PM Post #3,829 of 7,140

No worries!

The answers above are correct - FAT32 and formatting within the QP1R itself should be sufficient enough to be able to install firmware updates or downgrades.

Dec 16, 2016 at 6:36 PM Post #3,830 of 7,140
Dec 16, 2016 at 6:46 PM Post #3,833 of 7,140
Dec 16, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #3,834 of 7,140
Wow. A bunch of us posted it needs to be FAT32, because the post was the last one on the previous page. We all replied before seeing the next page.

Dec 16, 2016 at 7:25 PM Post #3,835 of 7,140
Almost an riddle,
But you're right, moedawg, the first was without the flash.
I got absolutely no idea what headphone this is
And: I would like to hear what you're thinking about QP1R with ether flow

Dec 16, 2016 at 7:55 PM Post #3,836 of 7,140
Wow. A bunch of us posted it needs to be FAT32, because the post was the last one on the previous page. We all replied before seeing the next page.

The first two replies were around 2 minutes apart, yours was 1 hour 11 minutes 30 seconds, up to 1 hour 12 minutes 29 seconds apart from the person before you.  It is possible you didn't refresh the page within the time the first posters replied, or didn't see that there was a new page that was created.

Dec 16, 2016 at 8:09 PM Post #3,837 of 7,140
Almost an riddle,
But you're right, moedawg, the first was without the flash.
I got absolutely no idea what headphone this is
And: I would like to hear what you're thinking about QP1R with ether flow

Massdrop x E-MU Purpleheart Headphones.  @WillBright@CEE TEE, Mike, and the crew at Massdrop are seriously legit and ON FIRE these days!  I
wish my review of the immaculate headphone can simply be these two words:  
Buy it.
 (maybe it should be! 
bigsmile_face.gif
)

As for the ETHER Flow, I'd like to get more time with it to be able to add a proper impression/mini review/review.  I will say that the Flow is my current favorite MrSpeakers headphone on the market.

Dec 16, 2016 at 8:55 PM Post #3,838 of 7,140
The first two replies were around 2 minutes apart, yours was 1 hour 11 minutes 30 seconds, up to 1 hour 12 minutes 29 seconds apart from the person before you.  It is possible you didn't refresh the page within the time the first posters replied, or didn't see that there was a new page that was created.

I am on a smartphone and went to the site. The subscriptions updated, so I went to this thread. It took me to the previous page, because that had the first post I hadn't seen. I then replied to it before looking at the next page.

Dec 16, 2016 at 8:58 PM Post #3,839 of 7,140
I am on a smartphone and went to the site. The subscriptions updated, so I went to this thread. It took me to the previous page, because that had the first post I hadn't seen. I then replied to it before looking at the next page.

I've made this mistake on other threads, especially ones that may move quickly - that's why to thwart doing so, I refresh (on a smartphone, computer, doesn't matter) two times, then look and see if any additional pages are created. 
beerchug.gif

Dec 17, 2016 at 1:44 AM Post #3,840 of 7,140
Thanks very much for the answer from all you guys, the QP1R and all my memory cards are at work now and I'm at home between shifts so I'll have another go when I get back on shift in around 11hrs. I was using a 128gb card and a new 64gb card and the 2 different W10 PCs I was working with were both offering me only 2 format options for them, either EXFAT or NTFS. I'll have to work out how to tell them (or one of them) I want FAT32.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back