Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Oct 19, 2017 at 1:39 PM Post #5,521 of 7,140
Just like to inform you I have been told by the UK Distributor that the update for the QP1R should be out by the end of the week hopefully.

Hopefully there is no misunderstanding and they don't mean the new update for QP2R - we got our last update 1.08 in December 2016

Hi,

No there is no misunderstanding as I have both models and spoke to the UK distributor today, having checked the Questyle website I see there are now a total of two new updates for Questyle QP2R of which I have only downloaded the first update. The second update is a different type of file from the first update for the QP2R, hope that clarifies things and helps.

Oct 19, 2017 at 2:52 PM Post #5,522 of 7,140
It is V1.0.2 for QP2R - but only V1.0.8 for QPR1 - we all wish the information from the UK distributor is legit - Questyle never answered our email requests.
Let's wait and hope - QPR1 owners are used to wait a long time for a new update - we all hope this could solve the battery issue.

Oct 19, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #5,524 of 7,140
It is V1.0.2 for QP2R - but only V1.0.8 for QPR1 - we all wish the information from the UK distributor is legit - Questyle never answered our email requests.
Let's wait and hope - QPR1 owners are used to wait a long time for a new update - we all hope this could solve the battery issue.

Yes, that is correct, the new update for QP1R is hopefully coming out end of this week and will hopefully sort out the battery issue, however not everyone who owns the Questyle QP2R will be happy with the latest update as the album sorting as reverted to alphabetical listing instead of cover view.

Oct 20, 2017 at 9:37 AM Post #5,529 of 7,140
Hi all,

Slight misunderstanding on my behalf as there is no date confirmed for the release of the update for the QP1R, so I apologise for that, however I have been made aware the update is nearly ready but no set date for release yet as they are still testing it and want to make sure it is bulletproof, I hope that helps and clarifies the situation and previous post.

Oct 20, 2017 at 4:44 PM Post #5,531 of 7,140
Hey guys.

A couple things.

First, Moe is in recovery, has awoken a few times yesterday and even asked for Ramen! I am awaiting for another update from his wife today and will post whatever news I get on his current condition.

As for the QP1R fw update, I am told by the factory that it is being worked on to find solutions and will keep you posted on progress.

Oct 20, 2017 at 4:48 PM Post #5,532 of 7,140
Hey guys.

A couple things.

First, Moe is in recovery, has awoken a few times yesterday and even asked for Ramen! I am awaiting for another update from his wife today and will post whatever news I get on his current condition.

As for the QP1R fw update, I am told by the factory that it is being worked on to find solutions and will keep you posted on progress.

Thanks for the updates Bruce - especially the most important one about Moe's recovery. I hope he's on the mend now.

Oct 20, 2017 at 8:02 PM Post #5,533 of 7,140
Hey guys.

A couple things.

That's great to hear. Asking for food is a good sign. I assume ramen is noodles or some sort of food.

Oct 21, 2017 at 11:55 AM Post #5,535 of 7,140
here ya go moe...some ramen for you.
images.jpg
That's great to hear. Asking for food is a good sign. I assume ramen is noodles or some sort of food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back