Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM Pairings
Mar 17, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #4,441 of 7,140
​>>  I thought it would be cool if we shared our songs that we've listened to that sound great with the QP1R. If it can be found on Spotify, I can add posted songs to a playlist that I created in there called "QP1R Playlist".

Hi Maurice, over the Christmas break we hired a studio and it took all day, but we recorded a track!

To recap, for those that don't know me, I've had a life-long regret that I only ever played guitar for about 6 months when 17. But a year ago at age 58, I finally learnt to play and joined a local band after an internet advert. Some friends said 'Aren't you a bit old for this' but I ignored them! All five of us had never been in a group before, but we practiced every week and have now played a handful of gigs.

Really for a laugh, our group (Risky Notes) recorded a track our bass player wrote. Our female singer did backing vocals as it suited our bassists male voice better. It's now on Spotify, iTunes and Amazon! Go easy on us, we are only amateurs, but its been fun!

RISKY NOTES - 'I'M GONNA CRY'

https://open.spotify.com/album/0jZ7hVsW5ipaRhStuKT0H9

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/im-gonna-cry-single/id1196779981

That's so cool, Andrew! Live the dream!

You know this song is added the playlist for sure!

Nice and melodic, great job for a first official track!

Looking forward to listening to more tracks in the future!

Mar 17, 2017 at 10:09 AM Post #4,442 of 7,140
Talking about tracks and albums in this thread means the dap is all heavenly perfect ?

Mar 17, 2017 at 10:13 AM Post #4,443 of 7,140
Talking about tracks and albums in this thread means the dap is all heavenly perfect ?

Is anything (especially when it comes to DAPs) perfect? (Not looking for a debate)

Anyways, cool current avatar! :beerchug:

What's your favorite track to listen to with the QP1R, since you're here?

Mar 17, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #4,444 of 7,140
At least give the track "Gone Hollywood" from Bob James Obsession album a listen on you tube or something, it is a stellar track I have been using to audition equipment for many years. Worth seeking out.
I really need to bite the bullet and sub to Spotify or Tidal someday...

Mar 17, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #4,446 of 7,140
At least give the track "Gone Hollywood" from Bob James Obsession album a listen on you tube or something, it is a stellar track I have been using to audition equipment for many years. Worth seeking out.
I really need to bite the bullet and sub to Spotify or Tidal someday...

That was exactly what I did when I couldn't find it on Spotify - stellar track, I agree!

Mar 17, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #4,448 of 7,140
I really like Pink Floyd wish you were here. Whole album sounds fantastic. Also Steve Vai: juice and die to live from alien love secrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those songs are added!

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:15 PM Post #4,450 of 7,140
I'm sorry, I already called a song, but listen to aphex twin "gwarek2".
It's not a song really, it's craziness. But it gives me shivers on the QP1R

WHOA.  Added!

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:23 PM Post #4,451 of 7,140
I love all sorts of tracks on the QP1R.  All Pink Floyd and Dire Straits rocks.  I also love metal.  Lamb of God, One Gun really rocked hard; especially the end.  Not a song for lovers of "pretty music."  I liken it to murder in musical format.  Brutal.  Absolutely brutal.  
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]One Gun
Lamb Of God

[/color]
The sins of deliverance

The eyes of the patriot fixed through the scope
The unknowing tyrant walks to the rope

It's when murder is justice that martyrs are made
A one-gun salute for the new independence day
They'll hallow your name
They'll hallow your name for your sacrifice

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:36 PM Post #4,452 of 7,140
For 7 days now I have my ether flow in house. (Before that I listened with oppo pm3, still will be, when on the road). I only listen with the QP1R. No desktop rig, as I love to be portable (even when I'm at home).
I love everything about this combo.
So, now, I have to behave, as I could go on and on with song recommendations..
You have to give it to moedawg, as he changed the thread from hating stuff to loving music.
I also have issues, with battery indicator (the wheel is also not best, but I never cared, choosing music is just fine). But I listen to this thing, never thought of changing the DAP, and it's ridiculous what comes out of my headphones

Mar 17, 2017 at 7:54 PM Post #4,453 of 7,140
My K872's just love "Born Under Punches" from The Talking Heads from the QP1R.

Mar 17, 2017 at 10:07 PM Post #4,454 of 7,140
Enya Orinoco Flow

Mar 17, 2017 at 10:13 PM Post #4,455 of 7,140
My Questyle QP1R works flawlessly. Battery indicator, wheel, and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back