Review: Null Audio Studio Lune Cable
Mar 12, 2017 at 7:30 AM Post #61 of 66
Yes i know, his office is just a few blocks away from mine

Stay tuned for his new product launch in April. I'll be getting one from that line

Mar 12, 2017 at 10:04 PM Post #62 of 66
Stay tuned for his new product launch in April. I'll be getting one from that line

Good to know. If the price is right then I might get one. But for now, i'll just patiently wait for my Lunes
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 24, 2017 at 6:10 AM Post #63 of 66
Just received my Lune(s)
wink_face.gif

This is my 2nd Lune and I was impressed with the packaging, an improvement from the tin can packaging they were using before

comes with a carrying pouch, i'm using this to store my dap instead
biggrin.gif

the Lune was nicely bubble wrapped

and the cable itself

Apr 6, 2018 at 3:38 PM Post #64 of 66
Just received my Lune(s)
wink_face.gif

This is my 2nd Lune and I was impressed with the packaging, an improvement from the tin can packaging they were using before

comes with a carrying pouch, i'm using this to store my dap instead
biggrin.gif

the Lune was nicely bubble wrapped

and the cable itself
Waiting for my Lune cable. Can you comment on sound quality.

Aug 18, 2020 at 4:02 AM Post #66 of 66
Guys watch out. Especially with these new offers null audio are sending out. They're scammers and wont be fulfilling your order but taking your money. I bought two Lune cables on 31st July. They took the money but I've not heard from them since and of course I tried contacting them many times.

Luckily I paid via paypal and I've launched a full blown case. Paypal can't get through to them either.

Don't buy from Null audio, or do so at your own risk. They're yet another cable manufacturer that have become crooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back