Review: Null Audio Studio Lune Cable
Apr 21, 2011 at 1:46 AM Post #16 of 66
I'm totally agree with you. That's why lot's of people switch to make their custom made IEM. Cause they don't like delay. But I have to wait any way to get my things back!!!!!

Jun 8, 2011 at 1:22 AM Post #18 of 66
Dear gods...4 months?? Question: was it worth the wait? How do you like the reshell?

Jun 8, 2011 at 10:51 AM Post #20 of 66
They look really great! I should get some molds taken but I don't plan on getting custom IEMs any time soon. Desktop set up takes precedence!

Jun 9, 2011 at 1:22 AM Post #21 of 66
Thanks Aural. I don't suggest any one to order anything from Null-Audio cause they took long time to serve. If anyone wana take a risk they are more then wellcome. I heared about Rooth Professional Audio in china. They are also top notch and cheap.

Jun 9, 2011 at 1:26 AM Post #22 of 66
Never head of Rooth before. I'll definitely check them out. I usually like to get things locally or at least within the USA so that warranty and shipping isn't such a nightmare. Enjoy those UEs!

Jun 9, 2011 at 2:33 AM Post #23 of 66
Null has a horrible customer  service reputation locally. I too, wouldn't recommend them. There are several batches of Null reshells that arrive more than a month after other reshelling companies' batches even though Null sent them out before those companies.

Jun 9, 2011 at 10:51 AM Post #24 of 66

Quote:
Null has a horrible customer  service reputation locally. I too, wouldn't recommend them. There are several batches of Null reshells that arrive more than a month after other reshelling companies' batches even though Null sent them out before those companies.

It's nice to have the perspective of a local. I really do hope that Null Audio gets their crap together because they make some good products. I wonder why they don't hire more staff.

Jun 11, 2011 at 9:31 PM Post #26 of 66
Got my Lune cable also. My complains are they gave me the puny Viablue T6 jack instead of the fat one
mad.gif
 and I don't like the plastic neck choker.  I mean c'mon, you're paying $118 usd and they couldn't put a metal charm stopper for a neck choker?

Jun 11, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #27 of 66

Quote:
Got my Lune cable also. My complains are they gave me the puny Viablue T6 jack instead of the fat one
mad.gif
 and I don't like the plastic neck choker.  I mean c'mon, you're paying $118 usd and they couldn't put a metal charm stopper for a neck choker?

That's not cool. What's the smaller Viablue look like? Did you try talking to them about it?

Jun 12, 2011 at 12:29 AM Post #28 of 66

Quote:
That's not cool. What's the smaller Viablue look like? Did you try talking to them about it?

No, not even gonna bother since I don't want to wait another month to get it back.  Won't recommend them since they look cheap to me.  I bought another TF10 cable this time from Beat audio($112) and this time I was very thorough on what I want and was glad to see that they have the color and the fat Viablue T6 cable that I want.  I not holding my breath on the neck choker so I bought metal clip on charm stopper and just use that to make the cable more professional looking.  BTW, if anyone wants to replace their cheap clear plastic tube they call neck chokers here is the item I replaced it with.  Before you buy Null Audio's Lune, wait until I do a build review of my Beat Audio cable Sonic.

Aug 16, 2011 at 5:05 PM Post #29 of 66
5 months after arrival -- channels cutting out on an Enyo cable. 99.9% that the problem is related with the connection to the plug. Darn. I emailed from the form on the website, will do the facebook soon.

Fairly disappointed that for $80 the cable didn't last any longer than a stock cable . . . 

Aug 16, 2011 at 6:28 PM Post #30 of 66

Quote:
5 months after arrival -- channels cutting out on an Enyo cable. 99.9% that the problem is related with the connection to the plug. Darn. I emailed from the form on the website, will do the facebook soon.

Fairly disappointed that for $80 the cable didn't last any longer than a stock cable . . . 

Sorry to hear that :frowning2:

Luckily my Lune cable is still going strong. I do baby it though. I DO NOT want to have to send this back overseas for a replacement. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back